Reviews for December 21, 2012
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This fic reflects (or perhaps, predicts) perfectly what will be in 2012-12-21. I love it. Yeah, people will be freaked out as the day came closer... closer... and closer.

But, I don't think that the day after 21/12 will bring a huge disappointment to the world major religions; neither Jew, nor Islam, nor Christianity. I don't know about the rest, but in Islam, we are not allowed to predict when the world will end; only God knows that. It is a sin if we do so. So, there won't be that much chaos among those who are religious among us. (Those religious people who will freak out are not that religious...)
LukeIamyourfather chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Ha ha. LOL. Just what will happen. Doomsday day comes, doomsday day goes, OMG, new doomsday day! People panic, riots in the streets, and we all end up looking like complete and utter idiots when NOTHING HAPPENS.

This is a great story.
waitingforwhatever chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Made me laugh. This is the most likely thing that will happen.
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I like the little paragraph breaks between the news cast. It's a nice transition between it Caroline's mundane activities.

I alos like how you named her dog Sparta. And that she gives her old newspapers to him. Major laugh-factor. :)

Sone, from the Review Marathon (link in my profile)