Reviews for Bleed Cyan
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Nathan chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Second chapter and I'm loving it! Marvellous use of the English language, easily comparible to such greats as Jane Austen and Charles Dickens. Good job and keep it coming!
Hylakk chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
Wow, Amazing storyy, Bleed Cyan

Haven't got much critisism of it at all really.

enjoying it heapss :)

You should add a asian character somewhere ;) haha

Keep it up :)
LilithBlue chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story is amazing steffers.

I'm new to writing and would love some advice.

Where you come up with ideas like this I do not know.

You'd make a fabulous writer, I'd definately buy your books.

LilithBlue; xo.
James chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
lol good story u got going here steff. i like it. lol and of course sex muffin is a very suitable name, as long as its for me;P
Siriusloverlollipops chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey, i thought that this was a really good start. I like the idea of a soul eater. Keep up the great work ;)

SLL :)
Soleil Au-dessus chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
My oh my.. Poor, Cohen. I suppose that they might have some questions about Linda, and her sudden disappearance after, going insane? ;D But I still really really like him. :) I really like his character, and those Star Wars sheets can not be ignored, either.

I love Nickelback, and the songs where they don't yell are actually pretty nice. :)
anubisiabadass chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
hey steph ,mad fukn capter cohens a bitch though if he was smart he would have told dylan to fuk off lol

but

mad chapter

and my fav band atm is parkway

wens the next one out?

cohen should just use them superpowers to fuk the cops up and

run away

lol
Karlene chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
AW! Even though Cohen sounds evil and heartless...POOR COHEN!

I feel bad for ol' Cohen

Bleed Cyan. I GET THE TITLE NOW! :)

HE WANTS THE CHALLENGE? WOW! Just...wow.

GREAT CHAPTER!
Soleil Au-dessus chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I think that Linda and Cheryl knew each other. *feels so smart* Tis the discovery of a decade, eh? Some mystery of secret Jeremy, our first point as to how Cohen worked.

And he killed both of them. Unless, that Linda turned Soul-Eater. I can't help but wonder, is she? Cohen said that he wanted love.. And the monster within him is very harsh, inflicting pain for not getting the rest of its meal. A very nice character, indeed. :)
blake chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
mate that was a really good story i don't normaly read so thats saying something XD
anubisiabadass chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
hahah hey steph

gust made a account for funn

and its do bye the way

o who ur story isso good

im amassed

but u had a feww spelling mistakes and u should get tride of them like i would cuse

im mad aat graamar as u can c (;

lol

: /

isnt twilight the best!

nah but serioulsy mad story i lve the chapter

cant remeber which but the one were it

intros the name of the book

and it shows the animalistic side

lookin forward for moore :)

im epic

for proof look up my namein urban XD

jks
Soleil Au-dessus chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Is Linda going to be a soul-drinker now? And maybe it's his true love.. I can hope, right? I do hope that Cohen will end up finding someone that's right for him. What will Cohen do now that all the houses seem to feel wonderful in between his toes, and if he won't find one that he likes?

'Sex Muffin' sure is a hilarious nickname, and it really depends on who you're calling it. Like saying it to your best friend might work, but principle of your school might not work out as well. ;D
yourgirlfriend chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement."

Therefore :