Reviews for If At First You Don't Succeed
Atenea217 chapter 7 . 3/10
Ohhh please, will you ever update this story again? :)
AndTheWholeHeartShrinks chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Please continue when you have the time! I love this 3
freefaller12 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
whooooooops forgot to login that last review was mine. xD
Guest chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
wow its been months and what a spot to cliffhang. *rabble rabble rabble* but, great story so glad it didn't end with FYD. I'd also like to mention that I have a great respect for the time and effort you put into developing this whole series. I think you are quite talented and can't get enough. eagerly awaiting the next update :P
MandaMae928 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Hi, I've just come across your stories this past couple days. I read Faster You Fall and now this and I was wondering if you were going to continue this story cuz it was just getting good and then stopped. I'd love to experience more of Nick's World.
LiveAndLetDie chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. I absolutely LOVED your stories (I think I've read most of the Complications ones and both of Nicky's). I stayed up until four in the morning last night reading Like It Or Not. I loved everything, the plot, the characters, the writing style, I'm amazed that I finally found another story this amazing that's self-published (they're usually incredibly bad). I hope you post more chapters of this story, although if you don't I totally understand.

By the way, for you to understand how much I loved your stories, I made an account to favorite and write a review. 3

Thank you for an awesome read.
minipou chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
What does Dave want? I want to know! Hope you're continuing this story, I'd really like to know what will happen to our Nicky. Good Job, I love your stories.
heyitsstupidme chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I hope you will continue this. I really enjoyed reading it and all the awkward moments made me laugh. :)
I like that all of these stories about Kay and Josh and Nicky are connected. It's like you've created those characters not just for a short amount of time, but you tell us about their lives like they really exist.
goudacheese chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
I'VE LITERALLY READ ALL OF THE COMPLICATIONS SERIES (A WHILE AGO, TOO) AND I NEVER GOT AROUND TO REVIEWING ANYTHING WHICH IS SUPER DUMB but I just wanna tell you that I love this (and I love LION too) (and I love basically everything) but it's late right now and I have nothing particularly coherent to say except that I hope FYD does continue to ... continue ... because! I love Nicky! And, um, maybe I'll come back when I'm actually awake and review everything or at least more than one thing more helpfully and, um, yeah. Okay. But. Okay. This was the dumbest review ever and I apologize but, yeah.
creature101 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
JUST SPENT ALL DAY READING FYF AND NOW I NEED YOU TO UPDATE THIS BECAUSE I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I NEED ME SOME NICKY/JESSIE LOVEEEEEEEEE. And I really want to know why Dave is calling! And now I'm going to go read MTY because a younger Josh and Kay sounds awesome.
HURRRRRRYYYYY ANNNDDD UPPPPPPDDAAATTEEE! (please)
Lenko chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
So glad it's back! I can't wait to see how Nicky's changed and I reeeeally want to know what the call was about now! Update as soon as you can! :)
Nuitdemeztli chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Im so glad that youve updated! :D
krlsen chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
:D :D :D super happy for the update!
James Hiwatari chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Heh, I know that feeling. You kind of remind me I should go back to my stories too...

Welcome back and good luck trying to keep it up! ;)

James
Coriander chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
You are most welcome back! I've been enjoying the semi-regular updates on LION, and this is like an extra treat. I love Nicky's dorkiness, it satisfies my craving for well written but slightly fluffier goofball interaction.

(Also for some reason my mental image of Jesse is just... the hottest thing in the world. This has never happened to me with a character in a novel before, so GOOD JOB ON THE JESSE DESCRIPTION, NICKY. Four for you, Nicky. You go.)
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »