Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
GlowinBrite chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
oh god! that was waaay too funny!
and the way he said, "We're badasses, sweetheart." .DIED! xD
my princess ending chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Luke's personality is the meaning of perfection. He's one of those guys that act all tough but he's really soft and caring on the inside. My kind of guys. Heh.
I had absolutely no idea what I was reading until about one fourth of the way into this story. I reread the first few paragraphs about a thousand times. I started over so many times because it was so confusing. I didn't understand a thing about how Luke's thoughts worked until a little later where I started to get used to it.
It was a bit humorous so that's good. I really enjoyed mushy Luke though. Kari is definitely a lovable character to me. I don't know what it is about her, maybe it's because she doesn't force herself on Luke or maybe she quite like me, the type that ups and goes when they're unhappy/pissed about something.

With love,
my princess ending
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I liked this story a lot! I love hate/love stories and Luke and Kari's story was no exception. I love how he cares about her, but tries to make it seem like he doesn't. His point of view was really funny, too :)
dartbreezy chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
God , I love you too Luke ! This was hilarious :)
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AGGGHH GAHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO ADORABLE
Dreamer In Alice chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
LOLOL. That last line cracked me up! That whole "sweetheart" thing, I mean. Hahaha. And I'm kind of glad you didn't add in Luke realizing his feelings, because that does seem to happen in every story, so this kind of almost-together ending was actually kind of refreshing.
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love that this is written in the male POV! Excellent touch. It makes it a unique read in itself!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
love it :)
peanuts and paydays chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Okay, do you even know how much I'm in love with this? Somehow you've managed to write the male perspective in such a humorous and realistic way and I'm so glad I clicked on this! There were times when I burst out laughing and of course I loved the ending. So cute, so funny, aaaand so favorited. :)
Cathy Casam chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is too funny, t- oh my, I'm choking on water.
Mess.Of.Mine chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha I loved this! Using the male narrator is so rare on here, but you've been able to do it well. I liked the way you didn't make them confess their undying love and all that jazz; it seemed really natural and allowed for those subtle feelings to come through.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
can't really comment on this because ugh this is the fluffiest fluff ever
XxCliche-SpicexX chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, god, I love myself... that's just the best last line ever!
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This had me laughing all the way through - I loved it. Luke was brilliant, the typical teenage boy (I would love to see one actually go and find rats and eat them though...)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hey! I'm here to share some exciting news! This story has been added to the one shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

" “Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine” by Emedea is the one shot you've been searching for all your life. Do you want to know why? It's in the male point of view. This new perspective makes it an extraordinary read. I'm an elder sister to a seventeen year old brother so therefore I have a handful of surrogate brothers so I know first hand how teenage boys act and this attitude was spot on through Emedea's writing. The belief that they're bad ass, ten men and could kill you with one look is their attitude to a tee. Therefore, Emedea's characterisation leaves me green with envy.

Despite being persistent that he can't stand our female character because of the way she's treated him throughout their school life AND because she's obsessed with another guy, he can't help but hang out at her shop – just waiting for her to throw him out. Every interaction between the two characters makes the reader smile along with them, especially when it's the awkward family moment of everyone believe they are dating.

With a perfect balance of fluff and the bad boy ideal from our main character, this story is a realistic glimpse into a young teenage boy's mind that provides readers with a read they'll never forget."

Keep writing,