Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
Cathy Casam chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story is too funny, t- oh my, I'm choking on water.
Mess.Of.Mine chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha I loved this! Using the male narrator is so rare on here, but you've been able to do it well. I liked the way you didn't make them confess their undying love and all that jazz; it seemed really natural and allowed for those subtle feelings to come through.
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
can't really comment on this because ugh this is the fluffiest fluff ever
Author-K-J-Lee chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, god, I love myself... that's just the best last line ever!
Ceri Anne chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This had me laughing all the way through - I loved it. Luke was brilliant, the typical teenage boy (I would love to see one actually go and find rats and eat them though...)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hey! I'm here to share some exciting news! This story has been added to the one shot category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

" “Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine” by Emedea is the one shot you've been searching for all your life. Do you want to know why? It's in the male point of view. This new perspective makes it an extraordinary read. I'm an elder sister to a seventeen year old brother so therefore I have a handful of surrogate brothers so I know first hand how teenage boys act and this attitude was spot on through Emedea's writing. The belief that they're bad ass, ten men and could kill you with one look is their attitude to a tee. Therefore, Emedea's characterisation leaves me green with envy.

Despite being persistent that he can't stand our female character because of the way she's treated him throughout their school life AND because she's obsessed with another guy, he can't help but hang out at her shop – just waiting for her to throw him out. Every interaction between the two characters makes the reader smile along with them, especially when it's the awkward family moment of everyone believe they are dating.

With a perfect balance of fluff and the bad boy ideal from our main character, this story is a realistic glimpse into a young teenage boy's mind that provides readers with a read they'll never forget."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
amaazing ;)
lalabi11s chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
love the story! it's really funny!
Letham chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh dear, I love this too much!
Dela chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is so hilarious! I was laughing the entire time. I live Luke. :P He thinks like one of my characters, Jace.
staticstealthy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
xDDD this story cracks me up so much.
waitingForRand chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awww,... I love Luke... :)) awesome story
GerardWayFTW chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Congrrats, you're story is teh first one I'm reviewing. COS I'M NEW, and angry cos I joined so I could post my book but I have to wait TWO F***ING DAYS!

Okay, I'm done rambling...

Really good, It's a helluva lot better than most of the stuff I read, I think that because it's original it's just a lot better.

But don't be fooled by me, you have a really unique style that I envy.
i agree chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
yes yes! i agree! we r total badasses! man i love this guy lol if i knew this is wht goes throu the minds of slick and sick hotties before hand God knows wht i wuldve done lol
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love this story. :D

"We were reading Shakespeare - it's called Sparknotes."

LOL.