Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
So I have zero constructive comments, which makes me a little twitchy because my goal is ever to be helpful-I just don't have the brainpower. So instead, I guess I'm just here to spread roses. As in at your feet. This was excessively amusing. I felt Luke was immature and ridiculous (in good ways-unfortunately those words felt most aplicable despite their general negative connotations), and I liked him. Honestly, the last two lines made the entire short story. I was wondering how he was going to walk away sane having decided that kissing Kari was necessary. Bringing her along into his 'badassness' was the perfect solution. Brava.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
OMGLOL I love it when there's a guy who is continually trying to assert his badassery. It's so cute :D

And the ending, it was superb~ super awesome cool rocket launching spud.
its-like-i-sed chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this was really cool, i loved it and how he was in denial... actually they both were. loved it all. xx
reindrops chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Very cute. Ah, hate/love is just my thing.
FrostFire15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Ohmygod I love this story.
elma chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hey! No I think you did it fine. Heck, he kissed her when he was twelve and he didn't over-analyse that, right? :) Its perfect! I LOVE luke! He made me laugh so much, just his narration and train of thought. You conveyed how he subconsciously cared well! And anyone who disagrees missed the point of the story!
bri chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"because im a badass" hahaha,that was so funny,great one shot by the way(:
khristiya chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was so cute! awesome!

I love Luke oh so much and just want to grab him and put him in my pocket so that i'll be able to take him home to my room and keep him in my closet for safe keeping! He is so cute! i love it~

it's funny and cute and cute and... funny...and...squishy...

I can't stop grinning. hehe.. Good Job!

did i mention that i love it? yeah... Love it~ XD
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Luke is a great character!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is just as good as your other work. I like the way you get into characters heads and reveal their insecurities, and make everything seem so comical.

Spawny
sdyedanney chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
aw this is so cute! just came across this fic now. i was hoping for more though hehe
Farah B chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i love it! it's so cute and funny! luke is totally adorable :)
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I so knew he was gonna say that! Really liked this, especially the fact that it's in the guy's POV. He's so like a younger version of Joey Tribbiani from Friends. Hahaha, okay, I'm so old! Whatever, I really liked this.
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely adorable.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Great job! I really liked how it wasn't a big mush fest! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl