Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
elma chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hey! No I think you did it fine. Heck, he kissed her when he was twelve and he didn't over-analyse that, right? :) Its perfect! I LOVE luke! He made me laugh so much, just his narration and train of thought. You conveyed how he subconsciously cared well! And anyone who disagrees missed the point of the story!
bri chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"because im a badass" hahaha,that was so funny,great one shot by the way(:
khristiya chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was so cute! awesome!

I love Luke oh so much and just want to grab him and put him in my pocket so that i'll be able to take him home to my room and keep him in my closet for safe keeping! He is so cute! i love it

it's funny and cute and cute and... funny...and...squishy...

I can't stop grinning. hehe.. Good Job!

did i mention that i love it? yeah... Love it XD
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Luke is a great character!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This is just as good as your other work. I like the way you get into characters heads and reveal their insecurities, and make everything seem so comical.

Spawny
sdyedanney chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
aw this is so cute! just came across this fic now. i was hoping for more though hehe
Farah B chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i love it! it's so cute and funny! luke is totally adorable :)
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I so knew he was gonna say that! Really liked this, especially the fact that it's in the guy's POV. He's so like a younger version of Joey Tribbiani from Friends. Hahaha, okay, I'm so old! Whatever, I really liked this.
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Absolutely adorable.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Great job! I really liked how it wasn't a big mush fest! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
Ederra chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Can I just say that a smile started forming 4 lines in and my the end of it my brother said "Why do you have such a big grin on your face? Don't tell me you're smiling at the computer again..."

It was so adorable! I absolutely loved it! L-O-V-E-D IT!

Luke was hilarious - trying to be badass all the way through. And his comments of how he had such a badass attitude made me laugh.

Three words to sum up my thoughts:

Unique, refreshing and funny.

-Innocence
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. Luke is awesomelythebestever, and if I didn't like him with Kari, I'd be upset.

:D
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved that, it was so cute and crazy reading it from his perspective. Very creative, well done!
Juliet chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hello, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your one-shot has been added to the site, so congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This one-shot is like a fresh breath of humor and the witty dialogue keeps you smiling the whole way. A guy is telling the story here, and even with the fluff and the bad boy cliche, it managed to make itself realistic.

XOXO,

Juliet
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I. Love. This.

So much in fact that I've shown it to some of my other net buddies and they all love this too. There are so many lulz, and the style of this is so freaking awesome; so many bits cracked me up when I read this.

Although I have to admit that it took a little for me to get into it, especially at the beginning when the narrator kept on repeating that he was bada$s as that did grate on me at first. And also, for some reason I found the opening paragraph beginning "only pathetic losers..." a little confusing too, as it seemed to stumble a little.

But that did not detract from my overall enjoyment of this fic and the subsequent favouriting
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »