Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. Luke is awesomelythebestever, and if I didn't like him with Kari, I'd be upset.

:D
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I loved that, it was so cute and crazy reading it from his perspective. Very creative, well done!
Juliet chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hello, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your one-shot has been added to the site, so congratulations. :D Here's your raving review:

This one-shot is like a fresh breath of humor and the witty dialogue keeps you smiling the whole way. A guy is telling the story here, and even with the fluff and the bad boy cliche, it managed to make itself realistic.

XOXO,

Juliet
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I. Love. This.

So much in fact that I've shown it to some of my other net buddies and they all love this too. There are so many lulz, and the style of this is so freaking awesome; so many bits cracked me up when I read this.

Although I have to admit that it took a little for me to get into it, especially at the beginning when the narrator kept on repeating that he was bada$s as that did grate on me at first. And also, for some reason I found the opening paragraph beginning "only pathetic losers..." a little confusing too, as it seemed to stumble a little.

But that did not detract from my overall enjoyment of this fic and the subsequent favouriting
ansonozaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hahahahha! love this!
x Farii chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Hahhaha x]

I liike xDD
happy-drizzle chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
WOOT! Loved it! So awesome! :)
D-Mish chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
The last five lines made up for the whole story.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
i read this about a year ago or sumthing and woz gonna fav it but then sum how completely lost it and have been lookin 4 it ever since. 2day i found it. obviously. IM SO FREAKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW! geez i love this! i love luke, hes so funny. lol.

toodleloo
chocoholic dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
luke is so adorable. LOL.

i like all your one-shots (and i am terribly sorry for not reviewing every single one of them) i'm a bad girl :D

"We're badasses, sweetheart." - that just cracked me up :))
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love how the guy thinks that he really is a badass that it makes me crack up so bad! :DD Love it!
skimmed.milk chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i so uber duper love the ending. though the whole story felt like it's a badass girl who's narrating, but u pulled it thru the ending. good job!
Kyllex chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I LOVE THIS.

I love Luke (great name) and how he's so convinced that he's a badass, when clearly he's really not all that tough. Obviously. I mean, dimples? Haha. Cute.

Kari is great, too. I also really like the whole thing with Danny. It makes me laugh how Luke thought she was in love with him because she let him borrow her pens. "And besides, she always gave Danny Mullins really nice pens to borrow. I asked her for one once, and she gave me one with hardly any ink. Coincidence? I think not." Priceless. xD

Anyway. The ending line fantastic. And I know I'm being redundant. I just can't think of anything else to say, it was that good! Haha.

Awesome job. Loved it.

-Kyllex
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thats a pretty good one shot. It's funny that he tries so hard to convince everyone and himself that he's a badass.
joey chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
luke is amazzing love him and his conflicting internal dialogue!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »