Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
BethyT chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Okay, so this was insanely cute. I loved Luke! You pulled off that wannabe badass voice perfectly. Totally worth reading. Awesome job.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! I especially like the male perspective and it was funny too - so good. :)
Anonymously Yours chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is so hilarious and cute and sweet and Luke is...just adorable! Very good job :)
Seoulishly chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
How refreshing! No big, eye-opening epiphany! Loved it! You're officially one of my famous authors!
Boo chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
the pen thing is hilarious:)
vball chica chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hey, i've been reading all your one-shots and so far, i think this is my favorite one yet. It's not so cliche, and doesn't have that overused epiphany that i get sick of... great job!
jayyy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I don't know how many times I've read this, but it is pure magic!
AznDr3am3r chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
lol I love this story.

It made me laugh, especially when Luke kept on going about him being a badass ;p
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Omfg

Uh-MAY-zing
Of The Angels chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Does my heart decieve me? Because I think I'm in love.

* sighs dreamily *

This was so utterly adorable! (: His repeated attempts to try to convince everyone, including himself, that he was a badass was both hilarious and charming. And I admit, I go ga-ga over guys with dimples.

Loved the one-shot. I think it's safe to say that you are one amazing writer. No doubt about it.

Oh, and happy holidays. (:
ilovesummer chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww this was the cutest little story EVERR! Please continue to write about Luke and Kari! ;)
Shannyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Lol. This made my night hahah. I think a large part of that is just the ending to the oneshot. You just end with a laugh. At first I started feeling a bit offput by his insistence on being badass. It almost seemed ridiculous, but the overall feeling I left from this was just great :)
DianaSweetie chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
wow i love it its totally badass! lol
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
At first it was amusing but after awhile all of Luke's assurances that he was badass (and having quite some psycho thoughts indeed, even if he'd never see them through) were kinda annoying. But it was cute, and I liked it, and I'm very glad Queen of Absolutely Everything added this to our c2. (:
productofdreams chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
holy shit this fic is amazing! I love the ending lines, i keep laughing as I re-read them. you wrote Luke very well, i love him. wish i could see more. great job!
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »