Reviews for Badasses Don't Walk on Sunshine
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
It was interesting. You really changed it up in this one. You did it from a guys pov and didn't have the big aha moment. I liked it. I liked that Luke was fighting with himself with our really realizing it.
GoneAndDeleted chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
HAHA,I love it. (:

-Favorite!-
Emilea chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i love sweet cute oneshots. i love your stories. More more more please! :D
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh, God, lol, I loved this.

he's my new hero.

The style was awesome - entertaining, descriptive, interesting... Overall more than enjoyable. The characters were a blast, and the ending was epic.

Epic.
elisefey chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Those last to lines are PERFECT.
x3life chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
aw how cute )
CynicInLove chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Simply put: Hilarious.

Some of my favorite "quotes"

-“I’m not cute,” I protest, slightly horrified. I’m a cold-blooded, killing machine, I want to add after, but I don’t because I don’t want to scare Lena. She’s a nice person, after all.

-“Frozen yogurt in exchange for your life,” she says cheerily. “You’re welcome.”

-And just for the record, eating yogurt does not make me a wimp. I just didn’t feel like going hunting for some rats to roast. I mean, when I’m on the run, I’ll definitely be preying on fat, juicy rats because I’m so tough.

-Frozen yogurt, rat brains – same thing.

-“You can, but you still wouldn’t look all that bloodcurdling scary,” she says casually, as if it’s not a big deal.

Only it is a big deal. I mean, what else am I going to do with my life? Get a job? Uh, I don’t think so. I’m not even good at anything. Other than science, that is. But my crazy awesome science skills are supposed to cause terror and destruction by creating horrible bombs and whatnot. I’m not supposed to help humanity and become a doctor or some animal rights advocate.

I mean, it’s common sense. If you had to choose between a career as a super-madman-serial-killer and a doctor, I think we all know the obvious answer: super-madman-serial-killer, duh.

-Kari’s going to be my downfall. She’s going to be the reason why I end up discovering the cure for cancer instead of going Sweeney Todd on the human race. She is such a bad influence. (I think this my favorite out of all of them)

-Confessions of love don’t get interrupted. So it’s obviously not going to happen.

-I cross my arms over my chest lazily then, arch one eyebrow perfectly, and say in my sultry voice (I’d been practicing it, for my romanticizing moments),

“We’re badasses, sweetheart.”

Oh, God, I love myself.

END OF QUOTES

I practically copy and pasted the whole story here. I had to do that because I couldn't convey just how much I enjoyed this story through words. Well, ones that were my own anyways. I'm hooked. I think I'll be visiting your other stories soon :D
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Lol. I've read your other stuff - which was fun.. but this one was juvenile awesomeness. hehe.

Keep writing!

Sukanya
paraNormal chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
adorable. or should i say badass? either way, it was wonderful
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw...Cute...I LOVE THE STORY especialy were he's all "We're badasses, sweetheart" I was like 'OMG that's so CUTE;)
Hiwiwy chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
There is only one word to describe this story;

Badass.

XD

I really liked it :D I especially had to laugh at the last sentence ;P And Luke's weird badass moments :'D
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I liked this!

It was so cute and kindof original actually xDD
blurrylights chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Ha! I absolutely adored this...you have like no idea. :) Luke is so just hilarious...especially how he considered himself to be a badass. And the last line...my god! I almost fell off my seat laughing. You really are an awesome author. :)
monotone rainbows chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Very very cute story! Loved it :)
BluePillow chapter 1 . 9/11/2009