Reviews for The Ring of the Queen Book Three: Tsar
m1m5 chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
great story keep up the good work
Arya.Nova chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Hii ) I just wanted to say that I really love this series it's great! I love your character development. ;)
a99515 chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
What a twist in the plot I like it!
a99515 chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
ho boy just when you thout it was good it gets better keep up the great writting. Thank you
a99515 chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
All I have to say is go for it. Can't weight to buy the book.
a99515 chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
This action story is well worth the time it takes to read it. The writting is of very high quality the story flows like water with a lot of action. I would say that this story should be a very good paperback book some day soon.
trekboy chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Finally read your last two chapters keep up the good work

Go Icebreakers

trekboy
trekboy chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
As always another great story about time you finally started this

It's total FAB

trekboy
M.H. Moosetail chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
The mood stays throughout the entire chapter. There is no cliches. A happy president that feels something is missing. The names are all fitting for Russians, expect Stacie. That name kinda puts a damper on your mood and story.

I like the dialogue. Its very fitting, keeping with the mood of a peaceful country, but something amiss. And it keeps my interest all the way through. It keeps the story moving. But dialogue shouldn't be moving along a story, only in movies. Then it just becomes a script.

The Analogy with charlie brown was so good. because we know charlie brown is kinda lame. it fit into the story very well. Which goes to say, you know a thing about figurative writing.

Its nicely descriptive. Not too excessive, or none at all.

Same goes with your focus. the beginning settles us in nicely. the action slowly progresses. And we're left with hook at the end. Great, wonderful writing.

But be careful on the amount of dialogue you put in. I can't stress that enough

-Morris