Reviews for Living Again One More Time
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Wow. Just wow.

That was sweet..bitter sweet.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
oh wow. This is so sad! Its really touching. I honestly don't think I could cope with this kind of sitaution in relaity each day, it would break my heart too much. The people that do are amazing. This story was beautiful and so moving.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Is Jane a patient as well? Maybe a mental patient? I would like to think Alex is a figment of her imagination/

I remember reading this a while back on my phone, but when I went to review it, my phone spazzed and shut down, so i couldn't. But I found it again!

It was really beautifully written...great job!
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This was sweet. It was confusing, but I think I got it. So... Jane's the crazy one? And the dude in the white robe is a doctor or something? It's beatutiful, and I hope I got it. :D
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was fantastic. I love how vague Jane's character is. It makes me think of a photograph of her an Alex sitting on a stone bench, but Jane's figure has been blurred with a coffee stain. It makes the reader wonder "is she this, is she that?"

I have a new favorite to add to my list! :D
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I enjoyed reading this. It's kind of sad, but very well written. It was vague, but had enough information to not be annoying, if that makes sense. )