Reviews for Fragile
Beth chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
God, I'm honestly not sure what to say, but I feel like I have to say something.

The whole thing was deeply weird; the plot, certainly, the writing style and the dialogue. But it all just added to the effect of the story, which was heart-breaking by the way. HEART-BREAKING. I cannot remember the last time I was so deeply touched by a piece of fiction.

I'm not sure what to make of this story, really. I just know I had to take periodic breaks during the last few chapters to wipe my glasses because they were all fogged up from my TEARS.

I think I'm going to have to reread this the next time I feel emotionally up to the challenge.

**Just read this over and it sounds kinda negative. I mean this all in the best way possible. Like you confused me and made me cry, but I love you for it. 3
floyd the barber chapter 21 . 7/6/2010
with "aeroplane" being one of my favorite albums, this kind of got to me. i listened to that album repeatedly after i split with my first love, and i know its beauty and how every song is a love song if you think about enough. this was sad in the best kind of way, and i wish i knew of more stories like this one that balances sad, odd, and cute as well as this one does.

that being said, the one thing thats off in the slightest is chapter 20. i feel like any pretense of subtlety is thrown to the wayside, and the characters just blurt out what they learned from him before he went insane. it would have felt more at home in chapter 21, as that is exposition and not dialogue.

i say this as constructive criticism, and certainly mean no harm or anything. i actually read through all of this in one sitting, as it had me that interested. i'd give it a 9/10, and i'm definately reading the sequel.
Anonymous chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
This is on the most fantastic things I've ever read. As was said in Kay Ti's review, it seems that you could use some work sorting out the paragraphs but they somehow add an extra layer to the story. I really felt for Page at the end and I will admit that I cried more than once. It's a truly beautiful tragic romance, and it leaves me with a yearning to find my own Soren, insane or otherwise.
Kay Ti chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Hi! Greetings from Singapore!

I admire you a lot. The way you write stories and dont give a million hoots about what other people may see them as.

The way you potray the characters, I can comprehend the emotions ; its like Im watching a movie.

Uh, but the paragraphing, you need some work on that.

I write lots of anime fanfics at by the pen name of Kay Ti. I dont get a lot of reviews so sometimes I'm really disappointed and there's this dull ache down there... Other fanfics worse then mine gets reviews and I dont get it...

Anyway! I just want to let you know taht I will keep reading your stories :)

This is my ff profile btw, /s/4905017/1/The_delicate_ruffled_skirt