Reviews for Josie and Company
KoriLee123 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Is it too much to hope that you'll be posting more?
yoitsamberfool chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
Just when I thinks the Josie/Curtis story is over, I see an entire set of one-shots dedicated to them and their family! I loved their original story, but to see a little deeper into the people around them was a bonus. I'm just waiting for the chapter that comes around and involves Josie/Curtis (or even Trevor/Anise... :D) becoming parents!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
When I said update soon...I didn't think you'd do it a day later lol but I'm glad you did. This chapter was really nice. And long, too! :D It was kind of cool how you accurately captured the awkwardness I'm pretty sure every girl feels at first when meeting their significant other's family. :] And it made Anise seem human enough that I forgot she was part devil.

Really nice chapter! Now, I'll say update soon because I hope you do but if I get that email tomorrow, I swear I'm going to have a heartattack lol(At least I'd go happily):D

That One Dork Stacey chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I just did a complete re-read of the Josie and Curtis series and I have absolutely no idea why there aren't more reviews for them- And this. It's crazy! I'll go backand review each and every chapter if I have to because seriously, I'd expect the stories to have well over three hundred reviews each. I don't get it. It's so lame. : Stupid people...

Anyway, I love the little bits with Curtis and Josie :D It's like the sequel to Curtis and Me we never got! :D I also like how we get to see a little into the other characters' lives, too.

I cannot wait for the next J&C bit- Well.. the next chapter on any of the characters! Hopefully you update soon :P

You have an amazing way with words and it just sucks that the number of reviews don't reflect the talent that is surely there. I'm sure that if you were to get this published, you'd kick Stephenie Meyer on her ass. It's really refreshing to not see sparkling vampires and angsty teenagers. Your eyes are really creative and original and I have lots of respect for them!

Anywhoo, I'll end this ridiculously long review with a few more words. Ahem:

Update soon and more J-C chapters!

There, I'm done. :D

AJS chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Oh man... this one makes me kind of tear up inside. I forgot about Lucifer and the baby... I mean I didn't, but I never thought about what it might be like on the other side. How did the baby even come about? I thought his parents had killed it... I don't know, that entire part had always been a bit confusing to me. This makes me really sad though... and happy that he's so happy, but still sad, because I feel like that baby deserves to have a mother, and deserves to have Josie as a part of his life, and Lucifer doesn't really deserve to be completely alone. I feel like he shouldn't be entirely blamed for what his parents did, not him. I don't know. I mean he shouldn't have brought her there in the first place but... well, I never really understood Lucifer and Josie's relationship.

I guess you can't have everything though, right?

- Alyssa
buddyxoxo chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
OMG i LOVED LOVED LOVED this story.I was in tears and totally choked up halfway through and let me tell you..i hardly ever cry when i'm reading(Well not often)

I hope you will write a companion story after paul returns and they become reunited because I want to read helena's happy ending even after centuries..

ps:-Is paul implied to be apollo of the greek gods?

pps:-this site rocks!You people are so much more talented than half of the published authors who i've read!
That One Dork Stacey chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
LMFAO. OMG I loved this chapter! We need lots more of Josie and Curtis. LOTS more. :D

You totally have to make another book to their series :[
That One Dork Stacey chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Woot Woot! Trevor's getting action and all? :o

And he's hot!

Too bad we can't see beyond our mental picture of what the characters look like.

Anywhoo! Great chapter! It was really cute how ignorant Trevor is to human ways. :D

Next chapter soon, please!

NeitherNora chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
So many questions answered! And well-done, too. Explanatory without being long-winded; interesting without being unbelievable. I particularly like the comparison of junior high to being shot in the face. I had a good chortle at that (but on the inside, since I read this during class and have to be sneaky about it).

Anyway, again with the good work! I look forward to the next installment.
That One Dork Stacey chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Lmfao. Wow. For some strange reason I really liked this chapter. I actually laughed at Josie's antics. :]

Especially the last part, "It was fantastic, by the way. In case you were wondering. I know you were.

" I honestly dont know why but that made me laugh realy hard. :\

I guess you're such a great author that I forget why you are :\

Anywho :D

I'm still really stoked that you're writing more on the Josie and Curtis series. :]

I really fell in love with their stories and was bummed when I thought that "Curtis and Me" was the last addition to the set.

But yes :]

Keep up the frickin awesome updates!

Lala chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Rosalie's story was just heartbreaking. Even though it happened a long long time ago it still feels like a punch to the gut type of thing. Also I need to get pointers from Josie her whole domination over Curtis is quite hot. I forgot to write this in my last review but I'm a really big fan of your writing style. I like how your prose doesn't drone, but it reading your stuff still succeeds in invoking emotion. I really need to read your other earlier stuff, but so far my favorite story of yours, besides the Josie/Curtis series, is Journal of a flower. It was just so well it made me want to bawl my eyes out and go why? Also the ending of My Sister's Story made my inner feminist squee.
lala chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Josie and Curtis are the best couple ever. I'm so glad there's a third part in their adventures. Though I must admit I have a soft spot for Lucifer too I wish Josie would be more willing to spend more time with Lucifer and her son in a friendly matter of course. Wouldn't want the best couple ever to be spilting. But yea I'm physched for it.
That One Dork Stacey chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
That was strange because I had JUST finished rereading the Devil and Me series a few days ago lol. I was so happy to see the name "Josie" under my email thingy when you posted this :] I'm still in love with your stories and I was wondering if you were going to write another one on Josie's and Crutis' life after they got back together. I'm hoping yo do *hint*hint* :P

Can't wait til the next update!