Reviews for Way to the sky
Dreamerofthesky chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
It was very sweet but also confusing at parts. :)
wammyboys chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw. That was so sweet.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
"be ready for taking an umbrella"... to take an umbrella

"I mean/be sure not falling too soon!"... This line doesn't make sense. I'm not sure what you were trying to say. "I mean, be sure not to fall too soon" maybe?

This wasn't your best, the beginning was really interesting and creative. I liked it. The second stanza was ok, but the third one just didn't work for me. It just kinda confused me. You want him to watch you? Then you don't care and then you want him to come back. It was just too confusing to understand the narrator's emotions.

PS If you're bored this weekend check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon (links in my profile)
mezzie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really like the concept in your opening verse, very clever!
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
i like the perspective of not wanting to fly; it gave the poem some originality. the ending is really sweet too. nice job.

one thing: "I mean / be sure not falling too soon!" sounded a little awkward.
NocturnalNerd chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This is a very touching piece. I like the beginning especially, noting how some people wish to fly and others wonder if it will rain. Dreamers and the practical. Very nice work.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Mir gefällt deine Verwendung von umgangssprachlichen (colloquial?) Wendungen. Schreibst du auch auf Spanisch?