Reviews for Conversations
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Okay you're bloody brilliant and I'm not just saying. I've read 3 of your works and none of them failed to leave me breathless.
Illumined chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is so different from the usual one's shot.

I think only a person with skills could execute such an idea without it seeming like a layman's attempt gone awry.

You've certainly succeeded there; it's refreshing, one-of-a kind piece that I know I'll never forget.

I was unsure about your choice of speech when I read the first few lines, but you've pulled it off excellently, and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

A few minor grammatical mistakes, but they're excusable.

There are a few areas that I wish you'd explained further (even though the beauty of this one-shot is partially from the mysteriousness), such as the scene when everyone is killed. I'm only asking because I'm curious as to whether he's a human immortal (Duncan MacLeod-ish?) or the type who comes in the disguise of a human.

I do realize that this is a simple one-shop. Probably not meant to cover detail to that extent. I, however, can't help myself from asking these questions.

Cheers,

Illumined
Zallielle chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Lots of big ol' hearts for this one. It's the best short story I've ever read. Honest. Most suck because they don't know how to end. This one ended really, really well. I applaud this story, and you, the author. Big hearts
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aside from the small typos I found, this was marveously written with a beautiful underlying message. I'm thinking about nominating this story for Fictionpress's Supernatural Awards.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
oh,this is so good! your writing style is great, i read every single line(which means: excellent. the stuff you write are one-of-a-kind and strange, what i like in stories. KEEP IT UP!