Reviews for What I told you afterward
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Review Marathon (link in my profile)!

The word takes seemed odd to me. Voices don't take sounds. They typically make them. Or maybe spews? I dunno, take just sounded odd.

I love the idea though. Belonging to the sound of someone's voice. It's really creative and powerful. I also like the description of it being pulled from their lips.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i would call this semi-sweetly mysterious.

i like the verb choice of "pulls" especially

because it adds intrigue to the piece.

nice, evocative work.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Beautiful and intriguing. I love how you say so much without dragging on.
Lux d'Marcs chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
The raw emotion behind this is truly awesome. it takes great wisdom and purposefullness to put all of what you mean into so few words, but you seem to come by it naturally. wonderful.
Isca chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I like that the speaker feels safe living within (so-to-speak) her lover's voice. That's very beautiful. :)
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
this is so cute! and i think its ingenious, good choice of words
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I like the give and take in this piece. I actually read it a few times and it made me feel like I was going around in circles. Very clever.

Peace, Daze
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love how you personify an actual voice as a physical entity, giving it the power to take something as powerful as a voice from something as intimate as lips. Very beautiful.

Jack
we share our blanket with chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I shivered.
xrawritskalix chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was a sweet haiku. I can imagine somebody saying they belong to that. :)

Kali
amavian chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
its weird how you relate these two things, you would think that the girl is giving up to the guy, and in a way becoming less of a person because of it, yet she belongs to the sound of HER name in his mouth, so in another way it's empowering to her.