Reviews for Just another girl
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Review Marathon! (Link in my profile)

This isn't my favorite piece by you. I just feel like it needs more I guess. Like this could describe anyone instead of a specific person. Maybe that was the intent with the title? But I just felt like she needed more personality (I know it's hard to do that in a haiku...)

I do like the first line. I'm a big fan of long words in haikus, it's not something you see too often.
give me november chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
so simple, so beautiful. it gave me shivers, it made me think.

care to read a few of my own poems?
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
another intruiging one,

it seems to convey fear and also somewhat a

feeling of being alive.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Nicely mysterious. :)
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great job as always. Love the image you created, and how you started this Haiku.
Isca chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I like that you chose to open the haiku with the word 'enigmatically.' I like the fact that this woman seems to be at peace with herself the most when she's faced with a crisis-that's very interesting! :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
It sounds so pretty and wistful :)
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I'm a sucker for any haiku that takes up an entire line with a single word. Well played, Juliet.

Peace, Daze
in theory chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I love how you reserve a whole line of the haiku for "enigmatically", it gives even more power to an incredibly powerful word.

Jack

*officially too tired to function* I am recovering from flu and have not slept since 5pm Wednesday afternoon (it is midday on Friday atm) but I did my best with your new stuff, and will get around to your story/one shot after a snooze.
xrawritskalix chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This was really good in my opinion. It really did fit just another girl. :)
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
wow, this is strange-i like it! the words here have magic, simple
amavian chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
'enigmatically speaking...' i love how you open it like that, she does seem to be a bit of a mystery.