Reviews for Objectivism
xrawritskalix chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, when you said this is impressive, I expected it to be really good, but this is probably one of the most impressive if not the most impressive story that I have ever read on this site. Even off of the site, this is better than many things that I have read. It's amazing that this story doesn't have any reviews though. It definitely deserves more views than it is receiving. And you know, I think this is the most I've ever learned about something in such a short period of time. The fact that I only own two books by Ayn Rand and haven't read either of them seems astounding to me now. I'm suddenly feeling the urge to just dive in and start reading one of them immediately. And this is all because of your essay if you were wondering. I'm also even more enraged that my aunt refused to let me buy Atlas Shrugged at the bookstore that day. Just because she has it doesn't mean that I can't own my own copy of it. And she says that I should wait until I'm older to read it. To read any books that I buy lately really. It's like she's stuck on me only reading these unimportant young adult books. Okay, I'm going to stop rambling on about my aunt now. I imagine that you get the point. I think that I am in the same position that you were in before you read Atlas Shrugged. I am a leftist but I believe that if what you wrote in this essay is true, that after I read Atlas strong I will no longer believe the same things. That's one thing that really impressive about your essay. Everything that you include is so convincing I can't even imagine that it's not true. Okay, I'm going to end my review before I get too carried away with more useless things. All I have to say is that I can't wait to read more essays, school assignments, newspaper articles, or anything that you post here. You already have a guaranteed reader and reviewer. :)

Kali