Reviews for He Likes
DeathTheGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
ohmygod. this is so poetic. amazing job
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
:D eheheheheh

I really love this for some reason. Like, if it was tangible I would hug it. But hugging my computer screen is weird so no. xD
Miz Mizery chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I'm going to favorite this... But I'm not entirely sure why. It's good but... I don't understand the 'daddy issues' thing... Explain, maybe?
Purple Above chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This sucked me in and I want to know more! I hope you write another chapter to this.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I like the idea of any story you decide to write. Can't wait for an "o Brother" update, or to see a continuation of this one.
The association of Young Folks chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Ooh I really liked this, and I would LOVE if you made this into a multichaptered story. :D
just give me november chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i loved this, and i love the idea for the fic. (: you should definitely write it.
BlackBlueDreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Love, love, love this.

Throughout I had a very positive almost dreamy image of a teenage boy daydreaming in a fantastical dark way and then bam it hits you like a freight train and it's incredible.

Gorgeous images all the way through. I'm a sucker for twisted beauty and the sexual undercurrent really works well. The last line honest to God leaves me breathless, so tangible almost, definitely bitter and pained.

On another note, yes they are all very much gorgeous men and funnily enough I imagined the other to look very much like Josh Holloway.

I would also love to see this as a longer fic. It's such a wonderful idea and I for one would enjoy it a lot.

Can't wait for the OBWAT update and you know I'll be reviewing, but until then, lovelove.

XBruisedPristineX
MidnightLunar chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
*raises hands and feet*OE I like the description of the guy you gave hahahahxD does that mean I have daddy issues?XD I wants him!XD yeah next NEEXT (as in next chapie for this) AND YEAY OBWAT! OBWAT! (eew still don't like itXD)