Reviews for Esther Art
Red-Eyed-Raven93 chapter 31 . 12/8/2009
Hello. I've been reading the whole story for quite a time. After I've read the first ending, I'm really speechless. This story is really good. Nice attempt for a first story. There are typos though. Maybe you should check it out? I'm looking forward to another great story from you.

Best Wishes )

Red-Eyed-Raven93
Esther chapter 30 . 12/5/2009
Omg I love thiss story. I sorta came across it as I was typing my own name in google search, (we all do it) and I read all of it in a day ;) please please do a sequel, it would be amazing

x.
FantasyIssue chapter 31 . 11/30/2009
Gasp and wow! I was hooked from start to finish. Great writing, and amazing plot. Roden and Manda are an interesting pair, but I could practically feel the tension between them. I absolutely loved it. I have to say though, I preferred the happy ending. Keep both endings up though, makes things interesting. Ess and Max forever. Haha. (:
CallaLilly chapter 30 . 11/30/2009
Woot for getting married! Congrats and the like.

I really liked this story. I thought I'd find it unbelievable, but the plot actually did make sense, and the characters were very real. I would have liked to see a little more Esther/Max time, a little romance between them at the end, but I'm partial to gooiness, so what can I say?

It was a great story, and i enjoyed reading it very much.
Limegreenqueen chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
yea ! hes not retarded actually quite genius lol but i must say his actions are slightly obsessive especially giving himself her name as his last but over all the story is great and i cna't wait to read more lol
Limegreenqueen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I like most other college student am supposed to be doing my homework right now but just thought i would take a drive down fictionpress lane and look for a story i just finished reading chapter one and the writing it truly magnificient. this is most likely one of the most edited stories on fiction press and i love the plot my only problem is after reading chap 1 only i think that hes retarded and i dont want him to be cause what type of romance story would that be. o gosh i guess i just have to keep reading to find out

karla
JaCi.RaE chapter 24 . 11/29/2009
WAIT A MINUTE! he's max's dad? i must say, i am truly speechless. way to throw in a curveball and make it work out... i had to re-read it to make sure! lol. awesome story, and i LOVE this little twist ;)
lazzagna chapter 31 . 11/29/2009
I like both endings, but if you go with the alternate ending, I think you should make a sequel. Loved this story.
Spoonywoony chapter 16 . 11/23/2009
I figured I'd review now rather than when I reach the end - its going to take me ages, and I'd imagine it's nice to know that people are reading.

I was just about giving up on Fictionpress, having only ever found one story which I really enjoyed. However, in my last desperate scan through, I found this, yay! And have been ravenously devouring it ever since.

It's lovely to find something that's both well written and original on here. I'm only on chapter 16, but so far it looks very promising, and really is the best writing I've ever encountered on this site. With a few minor tweaks, I would have been pleased if I had bought this in a bookshop.

I'm gushing a little. I was just very happy to find it!

Congratulations on getting married, by the way. I hope your honeymoon was good.
JennWin chapter 30 . 11/22/2009
this story was amazig! i really enjoyed it and i can't wait to read whatever you write next.
XXSXX chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
An exciting ending, for an exciting story.
hus chapter 26 . 11/10/2009
A lovely chaper! I can not wait for the next one!
EvaJoLynn chapter 24 . 11/3/2009
this story is awesome...

you're one of the few authors that don't leave the reader waiting for ever for you to update

thanks and keep updating
xxDKxx chapter 24 . 11/3/2009
I love this chapter; it is very exiting to finally meet Angoli.
Cool Whip chapter 22 . 10/28/2009
Wow, you've been writing this in the midst of getting ready for a wedding? Now that's impressive. Can't wait for the next chapter (and totally understand if it's not out until Monday). Anyway, keep up the great work and congratulations!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »