Reviews for Esther Art
Duuude chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
!

Don't stop thinking! THINK! Use your brain! USE IT!

Ahahaha. Got a little to into it there. :P

I've read like three chapters, I think, in a row cause I couldn't stop to review! And I cannot wait 'til the next chapter!

Update soon. I hate reading things when they're not done, cause I hate stopping. Haha. But since this story is so amazing, I do it anyway! :D
039301 chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
I really like your story. I think it's really cute and I love the romance. Please continue to update it.

A loyal reader!
ruxandra04 chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
I just wanted to say that I really, really like your story. I'm currently supposed to be doing some homework I've postponed until today, but I just can't seem to break away from the computer screen. Your writing style is very good and the story is well crafted and really interesting. It keeps me wondering what they're all going to do next. :D The best word for it is 'addictive'.
Silly Little Storywriter chapter 19 . 10/18/2009
It's a shame you haven't had more reviews for your story.

It has an interesting and original premise which has been sadly lacking on FP recently.

It does seem however, that you haven't yet decided what will happen to Esther once she reaches Angoli, as everyone seems to have differing opinions. Will he hurt her or does he idolise her?

This is perhaps something to work on.

I look forward to seeing where this story will go.

Brenna
Duuude chapter 18 . 10/16/2009
OMGSH.

Damnit. I knew something was up with Martin. I knew it!

God. And stupid Roden and Manda had to bring him right to Esther too. Yeesh. Idiots.

Anyway, update soon! :D
Em chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
I really really like this story, please keep writing it. I typically dislike some fictionpress stories a lot because they are all so juvenile but this actually has an interesting plot and I really want to know what happens next :) I really like the character of Max, I love those emotionally damaged guys haha
fallingtonowhere chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
*gasp* no! i knew martin was a bad guy! i never really liked him. and he HAD to come take her, and just when she was starting to warm up to max :(

i really really like this story and i cant wait for the next chapter, this cliffhanger is killing me .

and i love max, he's great :)

manda is a tad annoying, but that's how she's supposed to be, right?

great story and i cant wait for the next chapter :D
lazzagna chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
Holy Cow, this is fantastic. I really love the detail and description. It's different from usual story plots-unique! Please continue, I'm eager to read.
Emilea chapter 17 . 10/15/2009
this is so good! i hope more people read this story. I absolutely love it. very well written and very interesting.
Cool Whip chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
I love this story. The main characters are so likeable and relatable and the action is fantastic. I'm definitely on the edge of my seat and can't wait for the next chapter.
Duuude chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
This story is soo good! I couldn't tear my eyes away!

I cannot wait for the next update. Max is great, hope things go well for him.

Tsk tsk to Roden for not trusting him... :(
I Can Breathe chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
I liked the way you had both points of view in this chapter because in the previous I always found myself wanting to know what was happening to Ess and Max.
Fight With Doves chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter! :)

Your story deserves more reviews than it has. Update soon!
I Can Breathe chapter 11 . 10/1/2009
I am in love with Max, his character is very interesting because we only get to see him from another persons point of view.
Kikto-chan chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter! You have thrown me in a loop! I'm so confused, but I'm so intrigued that I can't stop re-reading the story. I suppose my answers will be remedied soon. Once again fantastic plot so far.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »