Reviews for Esther Art
greenestar chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I barely know her but manda is quite annoying. Good job though.
greenestar chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is really good. I like your attention to detail. Good job
BubbaGumpShrimp chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Hi! I've been reading, and enjoying, your chapters. The only thing that I have to say critique-wise, and I know you didn't really ask for it but I feel like this is something you need to hear if you hadn't been told it already, is that your writing is extremely pretentious. Your writing gives off the impression that you're trying much too hard to be poignant. The plot-line is very interesting but I think it'd help a lot if you just let your writing flow naturally instead of trying so hard to imitate Austen. Overall though I think you're a great writer!
Kikto-chan chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Wow, is all I have to say. The action is starting up, yay. I can't wait to read more.
Mary Chrys chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Oh my gosh, this is such a good story! And I'm so excited to read the next chapter!
Kikto-chan chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
I really like the story so far, can't wait to read more.
A Freak Like Me chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Another great chapter...I wonder what will happen next. I kinda feel sorry for Max but at the same time his obsession with Ess is kinda creepy..
Mary Chrys chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
I just started reading your story, and I really like it so far. It's interesting, and it's unique...to me, at least. Haha. Also, your grammar and vocabulary is very good, which always makes me happy. Haha.
Icing and Cake chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
This story is awesomeness :)

Very original plot! Keep on writing!
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ok, so the first paragraph is a little repetitive. All information is vital, it's just that you expressed some ideas more than once in different ways. Also when you use a parent's name (Mother or Father) directly, then you would have to capitalize the the M or F. This is only for direct speaking or reference. If you say, "My mother is going. . . " Obviously, you wouldn't have to capitalize the first vowel.

Alight. Well, I couldn't really find anything else. I'll read more of this story.
Hurt Beyond Death chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow! This story is amazing! Very touching! I love it.
Renana chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Hey! This story is beautifully written. I love how you have more description than dialogue, but it still doesn't seem excessive. The storyline itself is also intriguing, I love the artist :) I didn't catch his name, maybe I just missed it? If I did, could you please tell me what it is? lol, sorry. Update soon!

Renana
Nerdificated chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I liked this, but I didn't expect that she would have so many statues based on her. I feel bad for her, since I wouldn't have wanted to be displayed nude, statue or not. I got another impression of her personality in the first chapter, however I like this one as well. :)

I shall now await the next chapter! Thank you for making my day!
Nerdificated chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I like this chapter as well! I'm glad that the man who eavesdropped wasn't the "artist", but his psychiatrist. It's good that they're not reintroduced so early into the story, however I AM looking forward to their meeting. Also it almost would've been too much of a coincidence if they had met, just like that.

Keep it up! Now, the last chapter.
Nerdificated chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I must say that I'm enjoying the story so far. The plot is an original one, and that's good. I'm guessing that the mother is dead, but I liked how you had him describing that she was asleep.

Keep it up! I'm off to read the other chapters. :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »