Reviews for Dancefloor
backseat compromises chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Hmm I don't really know about how the song flows, it doesn't really work for me, but I really love these two lines - 'Stop faking your nails/it's not a cat fight.' ABSOLUTELY EPIC.
Philodice chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That one is really imaginative and good.
thewhimsicalbard chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Thanks for your review on "Los Angeles".

I have to say that this piece is a little bit difficult to decipher. Obviously there is a little bit of a "party" theme, but since this is a song, things become a little different.

I think that, when you wrote this song, you made a fundamental lyrical mistake - you tried too hard. These lyrics are so specific that it ruins whatever rhythm your words could have created. This might just be my own personal opinion on what music ought and ought not to be sifting over, however.

Keep up the good work!

-thewhimsicalbard
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is great! I think of it as having a sort of dance rock feel? I am probably all wrong :)
NocturnalNerd chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I like this song, and I especially love the last two lines: "Hi! nice to meet you, babe, I don't know you, no at all". Looks like it needs to be cleaned up a bit. Like the "you're" at the end of "so calm down and be who you're". The other thing I didn't understand was "Stop faking your nails, it's not a cat fight." Still like it a lot though.