Reviews for Boys Like You
RuhFuh chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Like the idiot that I am, I read Good girls go bad before this story. I amaze myself.

I really liked the intense drama, and I absolutely love the idiocy of the Mastersons. I'm gonna go read the whole series now. Thank you so much, you're amazing!
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Haha there was 669 reviews before I posted. Okay, I know I'm immature ;)

The first time I read this story I wanted Logan to be with Charity so bad. I was really bummed out when he ended up with Crystal. I felt like the story was ruined and didn't even want to acknowledge the fact that they are together and they had triplets. They didn't exist to me. But recently I started really thinking about them. It was all I want THIS to happen and I don't whant THAT to occur. I made it all about ME. I didn't care about what YOU wanted as the author. I wanted the story to go exactly how I wanted it. But you know what? The world does NOT revolve around me! I know, I was shocked at that revelation too. It's really what YOU decide as the author. It's your story, plot, and characters. It's your decision and ultimatly it ended up how it should. Cause yeah, it would be weird and not right if the sisters dated the brothers. It would have ended the story it the predictable boring way that would have made me resent it for the fact that it was so boring and predicable. I have to say I really didn't like Calista much. But I'm learning to love Logan and Crystal together.

I hated Lexie for taking Lena's place and didn't like the fact that Lena was friends with her after she fucked Forrest. I don't think I would have the maturity to hold back jealousy if I was in her position. But again, these decisions that you make for your stories make them more fun to read. Cause honestly if I didn't care about the characters than I wouldn't bother reading. The only thing was the two years that Lena and Forrest spent broken up seemed too much the same as to what happened to Fallon and River. just saying. But I really didn't want them to break up at all. But they can't all be like Brock and Kansas. Cause face it(for me) Forrest is NOT like Brock and more similar to his two other brothers.

You know this is only story I've read on fictionpress that I have wanted to make a Fanfiction story about. The characters are so real and I've grown to love them. I have written something but it's just going to stay on my microsoft. I just felt that I needed to tell you that even though I don't ever plan on posting it or really letting other people read it.

Im Just Mlssundaztood
freedom2619 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
wow the 3 girls star with "C"

I just finish reading Love Game 2 days ago and I love the story line so I decide to read the masterson serie and this one is really interesting!
YOUNG-the wild. free. in love chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I've only read the first chapter of the story and i already know its going to be an amazing story. :)
CharlotteBradhadair chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
i really liked it :)

charlotte
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 15 . 3/19/2011
This was such an unpredictable story! Seriously from the beginning i never knew who was going to end up with who, i certainly never expected Logan to end up with crystal! But i love that, it's what makes this story great. It was like a love pentagon, but it wasn't unbleivable or sleazy, they were still loving relationships.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 15 . 3/6/2011
Kdot. Last line was incredible hot. xD

OMG, I thought it was DALTON in the previous chapter. :O Logan... seriously. "THANK YOU" ?

Dumbass. :P But at least they're together already.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
Dalton's an ass. Charity was brave enough to tell him that she loved him, but he wouldn't admit ANYTHING.

Jerk.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Okay, fine.

I kinda want Crystal with Logan now. I really thought that she was pregnant. THAT gave me scare. I couldn't imagine Logan as a father. I mean, seriously-LOGAN, A DADDY?

Dalton should stop being a coward. He should talk to pretty Charity.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
Logan has fucked up.

Crystal's pregnant?
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I wonder if Calista heard them. I hope she did. (I feel evil now.)

Aw, they hugged! Hug more!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
Calista is not for Logan.

Logan is not for Calista.

Nuh-uh.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Complications. Nope. Dalton CANNOT have Charity. Nuh-uh. Just... plain no.

And I have a bad feeling that Calista's gonna fall for Logan.

But, y'know, mehbeh not.

OMG, Crystal's Filipino. x3 Like MOI.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Logan's in la-la-la-lave. :)

Ha! See? He can't even stop thinking of her.

Dalton better not try to hook up with Charity, or I will kill him. KILL, I tell you. Logan is the one for her. Yah-huh.

Besides, they'd look good together. A blonde girl and a black-haired boy-PERFECT. :3
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I want Charity and Logan together already. xD

I found this story thanks to SKoW. Dang, am I glad! This seems like a totally fun story.

You misspelled Charity once, though. You placed there Chairty. :) Thought you'd might want to know.

And that's right, Logan. Bad boys are hotter. Definitely.
686 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »