Reviews for Boys Like You
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
None of the relationships are going as i planned. (
littlemiss76 chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Poor Logan doesn't know if he is Arthur or Martha with you. LOL!
chng234 chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
i believe storm will arrive in next chapter. feel disappointed that things between charity n logan has not improved. i was hoping that they will be together
GingyWithASoul chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
WTF?

NOO!

She cannot be pregnant! It ruins everything!

GAH!

It's so infuriating...and yet, genius. lol.

LOVE the cliffy!

you have been awarded a fan of the Masterson clan!

XD
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
nonononon, she CAN'T be pregnant.

Love the story and complications. It's different from your other stories. That's good.

-Im Just Mlssundaztood.
Robyn Night chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
I am so confused! I don't know how you're keeping all of this straight! lol :) Who's going to end up with who! And now Crystal's maybe (looks like she is) prego! Ah! I am so hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and btw I am so rooting for Charity and Logan! :) :)
CuriousContradiction chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
Another great series. :)

Just one thing: I feel like in the beginning, whenever you introduced a character, you inserted their hair color and eye color. I mean, yeah, it's cool to know what they look like, but I like it better when you say things like "green met blue" (Charity and Logan's eyes), you know? And you're so good at showing us their personalities, I don't think you need to outright state it. For example, you talked about how Calista was conservative, but you already did a great job showing it to us by having her refuse to drink.

I also find your guy dialogue very, very realistic. :)

Haha, I liked this line: "You really want to talk about feelings?"

I love love love your definitions in the beginning of ever chapter.

And aww... Calista. When you said Northern California, I started wondering if she was sorta based off of you, haha. I really like her character though.

(I always sound like I have a serious case of ADD in my reviews.)

The plotline sounds pretty complicated with all the love triangles and everything, so I'm really looking forward to another update. Great chapters, as always! :)
violet-eyez chapter 8 . 10/8/2009
oh so logan is going to be a daddy...complicates things for him
Azure chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
It's quite unlikely to happen,

but I'm hoping for Crystal & Logan.

They are just so cute together and I like how they are still regular friends, even while being friends-with-benefits.

I'm glad she's pregnant.

Hopefully, it'll work out between them.
MissIndependant chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Those two seriously r fucked if that man whore is going to be a daddy.

But i'm hoping NOT...I love how logan is trying to ignore the fact that hes attracted to Charity,cuz he doesn't want to risk his relationship with Dalton but hopefully hell get over the whole "bros over hoes" thing cuz hes better off with Charity.

Crystal probably isnt pregnant but we'll see how it goes its all up to you...so can't wait till the next chapter!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Gosh talk about the textbook definition of fucked.

this story is twisty turvy central!
cytl101 chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
oh crap for Logan

lol for everyone else...

great job
lissalee chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
ahh, this chapter was great :)

I enjoyed it, Logan's thoughts about all the different girls, so now I know what he thinks about them, now its all down to who he'll end up with..

i like how Charity's having mixed feelings and stuff too, and of course it's fun to read about Fallon and River again. :P
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Hah, she's not sick...I know she's not...or she's just trying to make up some shit to keep Logan to herself...something like that...and Cali and Dalton are going to feel all betrayed and whatnot when they find out Charity and Logan like each other...and the three of them are going to hatch a plan against my fav couple...or maybe all of this is already part of a plan? hmm...but I will make sure Charity and Logan end up together...no matter what it takes lol...haha, i'm just a nutcase;P
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
this chapter was awesome all the drama that is going to come out of this is amazing sorry i forgot to review the last chapter but it was awesome too, cant wait for the next one XD
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »