Reviews for Boys Like You
Just Silly Me chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Ah! I loved the references to Love Game. It was so fun to see all the backstories I never thought of. It's great that three couples got together in this. Getting to know Logan and Charity more has been amazingly fun. And meeting Crystal, Dalton, Calista, and Davis was great too! (C-L, C-D, C-D. Almost perfect.) I have to say my favorite scene was chapter 14's end part, I loved the ambiguity of it. (if that's even the right word.) Once again, breezed through this. This was just as enjoyable as Love Game, but in its own different ways. Again, it has its errors here and there, but the plot was written so well I was able to ignore them. (Congratulations. I think you're the only person I've been able to say that to.) Can't wait to read the rest of the series. I've been enjoying it so much, I'm really mad I didn't read it sooner!

Just Silly Me chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
!

Sorry, stopping by to mention two typos.

"He dress wasn't overly slutty or anything..."

Either "her" or "the."

Crystal started talking to her bot toy, Davis..."

"boy toy" not "bot toy" right?

That's all for now. Gonna keep going.

Just Silly Me chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I'm back again! Haven't had time to read over the last few days, glad to have some now. I'm dropping by real quick to point out a line that confused me.

Logan had told Dalton all about River's little game with Charity's sister. He was amused, like most people were, and asked about it every chance he got. Logan shrugged. "Good, I'm guessing. I ran into Fallon's sister and she says things are going good."

"Fallon has a sister?" Dalton was intrigued. "Is she as hot?"

Why would Dalton ask about Fallon if he already knows about her? And how would he know Fallon anyway? This may just be a small consistency error or something, no big deal. Just take a look at it. Anyway, that's it for now. I'm going to keep reading, of course.

reindrops chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
She is pregnant? Haha! Well, I actually wanted Charity to end up with Logan at first, but now, I think Crystal's okay. :D
Astarael-11 chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
Aw, that was so cute! I'm so happy for all of them, they definitely all ended up with the right people :D

So, I've decided to make my way through the Masterson series (which I'm happy about because now I have heaps of stories to read on fp) and this one was pretty good and I really enjoyed it.

Now onto the next escapade of the Masterson boys...
leavemeialone chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
I love the way you wrote about your characters. I'm sort of disappointed with your ending though. I really wanted to Charity to end up with Logan. I was rooting for them. I really saw the connection between them two. I love how you had definitions in the beginning of each chapter. This story was really good though, but like I said, I would have loved Charity with Logan.
akaCHEEKS chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Yay! I wasn't very fond of the Cali and Logan pairing. For some inane reason, I just do not like that girl. And isn't it funny how Logan was having a hard time choosing between 3 girls with names that starts with the letter C. I find it hilarious because the past 3 guys that my best friend went out with started with J's and had long curly hair.
TasteYourSins chapter 15 . 11/3/2010

NO! NONONONO!

It hurt me that he doesn't love her...yet.

But still.

Well, anyway. HAHAHAHA. They ended up together anyway. xD
TasteYourSins chapter 14 . 11/3/2010
HAHAHA. I remember they talked about the "Thank you" thing in Realize.
TasteYourSins chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
OH GOD.

My head hurt from the scene at the party.

But YEY! Crystal cares for Logan. :)
TasteYourSins chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
NO! GO TO CRYSTAL DAMMIT!
TasteYourSins chapter 8 . 11/3/2010
OHMAGAD. YES. CRYSTAL. :)

Well, I mean there should've been a better reason for her to fall in love with Logan, but mwahaha.
TasteYourSins chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
HAHAHAHA I LOLed at the definition for "sidekick".

Calista's alright but I don't want her to like Logan. She's better off with Dalton or some other guy. :
TasteYourSins chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
This is gonna be a love triangle, isn't it? :

Well, I know who Logan ends up with. Dammit. Suspense goes bye bye. :))
sunnybunny17 chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Ahmazing story, not that I expected any less. Absolutly cute and serious at all the right parts. It's so good. You have the true traits of a real author. So keep on writing your wonderful stories, and I'm now going to read Masterson series story number three! :D

love always,