Reviews for Boys Like You
xxchristiexx chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
Ooh, the more I read about Dalton and Logan talking about the girl they like, the more I can't wait for either of them to find out that they both like the same girl. And the same goes for Charity and Calista. As for Crystal, well, I'm hoping that Logan finally admits that he has a thing for Charity so he can end the hook ups with Crystal. She needs something more stable in her life so she doesn't just depend on Logan for her cravings. I doubt that Charity nor Cali would like the fact that Logan still hooked up with Crystal despite being with either of them. Hmm..I wonder what they'll think when they do come to discover that they've been each other's bed buddies for some time. That will certainly make for an intriguing read. :D Update soon!
MissIndependant chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
I haven't updated for like 2 chapters sorry so i kinda felt guilty, since u update so quickly. i just started school so i was super busy with that but i got super excited once i saw that super quick review.

The relationships has gotten pretty complicated so i have no idea whose going to hook up with who but i'm liking it,kinda hoping that it will be Charity and Logan but i also really like Dalton cuz hes such a sweet man whore.I'm also glad that ur taking it faster but hopefully u wont go that fast.

As for the Brock Masterson story i usually like short stories rather than a one-shot but we'll see what u decide to do with that.

Post More Soon Please!
September Sapphire chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
UhOh is Crys forming a bit of a crush on Logan as well? This isnt good. I dont want Cali or Crys hurt because Charity and Logan are meant to be! or Dalton he should hook up with Cali maybe...but then again i dont know how'd you make that happen. AGH update Soon!
dreamercrys chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I am done guessing who is going to be with who. Because I know no matter what I guess I will get it wrong...lol... you love to keep us guessing, don't you?
sandra chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
i lurve it
Bluecoco100 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
i really like the way this story's going, I'm glad you did a spin off of charity and logan. they needed their own story. I'm glad your a quick updater! i have something to look forward to during the week! Your a great writer!
j4pcurrypwns chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
WOW! This is like ultimate love... pentagon? :

I LIKE! Please update soon :D
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
wow that is a good chapter..i like it..charity kind of have feeling at logan, but she doesn't know it yet..poor calista...i just hope that she get together with dalton though..haha...well anyways i kind of feeling that crystal like logan, but then that is probably be me..haha..well anyways i am so happy that you updated this chapter..can't wait for the next one to be up..i know that you will surprise us with every chapters as it goes on...bye..bye..
askeeling chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
hello im new to this romance stuff so i just thought i would let u know that i really enjoy your story. i like how i cant really tell who is gonna get with who. even though i kinda want logan and crys to become an official couple. i would also like to see him and calista hook up. then again i would like to see what would happen if he and charity got together too. i like how i can picture everything you write clearly. i started reading the romance section to do some research on how to write a good romance. so after reading the stuff you have posted i feel like i can give it a try. i added ur story to my alert list and i will ad u to my favorite author's list. keep it coming it has been a great read thus far.
castiel89 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
HA...loved Crystal's line at the end! She better find out that it's Charity thats the one who has actually been consuming Logan's thoughts. It's going to drive me insane if she doesn't! ARGH!

And Cali honey...forget Logan- he's Charity's (because I said so hehe)... But I'm sure you capture Dalton's eye in the future. LOL

Loving this story more and more with each chapter! I cannot wait until the next one!

I can't really make a prediction, just because I don't know what's going to happen. I know what I WANT to happen (either 1 or more influential people- i.e. Calista and Crystal...and possibly even Dalton- realize that Charity and Logan feel something for each other and push them into each other's directions).
cytl101 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I'm so confused...

Who's supposed to be with who?

ah

great job :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
major uh oh.

haha

So basically both logan and dalton have a thing for charity, calista likes logan and charity is somewhat indifferent.

What would really suck (figuratively) is if calista walked in on crystal and logan. That would be awful. Talk about total chaos.

Sorry for the rant. Great job and update soon!
strawberryshortcake101 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Good chapter!

Um I really don't know what will happem!

update soon!
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Ah! So many love triangles! Or hexagon i should say lol

Update asap!
tigerdee69 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
First time reviewing one of your stories..

Well i didn't see this twist coming..

So Charity likes Dalton and is starting to have feelings for Logan. Meanwhile Logan likes Charity and Crystal. Dalton likes Charity. Crystal likes Logan. Calista likes Logan...Whew..

At this point I don't see much room for Calista. She's the fifth wheel. Everyone wants someone but her. I hate to see her sitting on the sidelines with no one.

This is going to get very messy and get togethers between the 4 of the them are going to get awkward.

Overall I am loving this story more than 'Love Game'

Can't wait to see what happens next...
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »