Reviews for Boys Like You
Ashlee Jean chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Hm, not sure exactly where you'll be going with this...but definitely loving the fact that Dalton has a thing for Charity. I don't know what it is about him, maybe it's the Southern charm, but something definitely makes me love him too haha...and yeah i totally know what you mean about Brock, he's part of the family and just as important so he should definitely get his own little story.
chng234 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
i have a feeling that dalton n logan fall for the same gal. wat will happen if it is the truth?
kayla.am chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
haha that last sentence does sound pretty dirty! haha! I'm not realy good with predictions but I have a feeling that this storiy's going somewhere good! okay so let me see if I got this right, Charity might like Logan, Calista likes Logan, Dalton likes charity, Logan likes charity and crystal like her boy-next-door guy? is that right? phew, complicated! haha well, can't wait til next chapter! -Kayla
LaMeO1 chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Crystal likes Logan!

she developed feelings...tsk tsk it happens everytime lol

and they are all friends...someone or multiple people are going to get hurt...so complicated

but extremely addicting

update soon

DD
checkyesdana chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
1. So glad you love the song, i can't believe i didn't think of it until the story was overr.

's one complicated love geometry you got going. I have no clue where this is going, I love itt
Priscilla Shay chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
lmao ..now thats a feat..he thinks about her more than sex. awesome.

Well, it would be nice..and work out for everyone, if Dalton was describing Calista while Logan was thinking about Charity..but life's not that easy, lol. ESPECIALLY not for a Masterson.

M...but I think out of all of them Cali's going to be hurt the most...or at least show it. but..then again you said it changed ...gr...

LOGAN AND CHARITY ALL THE WAY! WHO! (idk anything about football lol so i made my own team)
buzzy chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
i really like this story and to answer ur question i think logan and charity shud end up together. i think they'd make a really cute cuple and i think calista and dalton can end up together too!
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Girl, you know what I'm thinking, and you know I'm right lol. (please?) but yeah, great chapter, but I just hope Cali and Dalton just get over their feelings, because...seriously, Logan and Charity are meant for each other...but..I think Logan will date Cali to make Charity mad, who will date Dalton to make Logan mad, and then out of anger, Logan/Charity will hook up. And then out of sadness, Dalton/Cali will hook up...and Crystal will finally realize that sex isn't everything...I kinda hate her...not gonna lie...Crystal I mean...grr...she's screwing everything up...bah...the pace is so tantalizing, it's like you're gona take YEARS finishing this...I just want Charity/Logan to have sex and realize they're made for each other...;P
Ashlee Jean chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Interesting chapter haha...Hmm, that first question's a tough one, I love Logan and it would be awsome if him and Charity would end up together, but at the same time I'm loving the whole Charity/Dalton, Logan/Calista thing...I think that Charity should get with Dalton at first, and then maybe end up with Logan in the end. And I'd definitely rather read a Brock Masterson story.
mandygrgyahoo.com chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
Def. want Logan & charity together. Maybe you must slow down with the friendship thing between the two just yet.

Let them bitch and argue for a while, before they realise that they actually have a thing for each other.

Calista & Dalton or Crystal & Dalton could get together.

Great story,
agreyrainbow chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
The fact that Logan is butting in between Calista nad Charity's friendship really ticks me off; i kind of got upset when Logan insulted Charity for being a bad friend (and also when Calista told Charity Logan convinced her going to that toga party). My face really burned up and i had tears of fustration lol (im just THAT emotional when reading)

1. Charity's playing hard to get, while Calista is just tripping head-over-heels for him. I like females with the looks, the attitude and the angels-on-the-outside/devils-on-the-inside impression

2. I would enjoy any story both long or short that is written by you (:

3. Not thinking. Surprise me ;D
kayla.am chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
wow, I realyy love your story! and to answer one of your questions I'd like charity and logan to get together because I just love it when two people end up together when they never thought they would! i dunno, it might be slightly cliche but I love it! well can't wait for the next chapter. -Kayla
chng234 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
i wan charity n loagn to be together. they will tame each other
A Merry Savant chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
I want Charity and Dalton because I've been charmed by the latter, and I doubt Dalton'd backstab her. And Logan's being way too indirect for my taste.
xxchristiexx chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Aw, so it's plainly clear that Logan likes Charity only he won't admit to anyone that he actually has feelings for her, maybe even sincere ones though he's never felt like this before so I can see why he won't share his secret with anyone. It's certainly a very messy love triangle or whatever it would be called. Kind of how Brooke put it in One Tree Hill in season one if you watch that. "I don't know who the hell you like anymore." I love Dalton, maybe even more than Logan. I always seem to favor the sidekick of the main guy more for some reason. His way of wooing the ladies is just so him. And I know what you mean, Crystal definitely keeps everyone else sane. Charity and Logan should be together because I think Charity will be the girl to play on Logan's feelings for her and how he uses women to get what he wants. Though I'd also like to see Charity hook up with Dalton for some casual dates or something just to see how Logan's reaction will affect his friendship with Dalton and maybe he confess that he likes Charity as more than someone he wants to hook up with as a one time thing.

As for Calista, I'd maybe like to see someone new for her come in and sweep her off her feet or something.

That's it for me. I've said enough.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »