Reviews for Boys Like You
BreeJalil chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Totally read this last night, totally forgot to review :)

I like... crap, what's his name, Dalton. I like him a lot, but I still think that Logan should get Charity, the other girl... Calista

you know what? I'm gonna PM you. brb
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
At the moment, I am rooting for Charity/Logan, because I think they have a lot of chemistry, and I love the way they always argue. Charity also seems to be constantly on Logan's mind, and I like to think that Charity's also mad about the Logan/Calista friendship because on some level she wants Logan.

I think it'd be cute if Calista became the girl to tame Dalton (who by the way, I am totally in love with - behind Logan).

I think that Calista and Logan are great as friends but I would prefer to see Logan with Charity.

Anyways, great chapter. I can't wait until you post your next chapter. I love this story and always check for updates.

dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
o no..crystal is thinking wrong again...well anyways so happy that you finally updated your stories..haha...

1.i can feel their chemistry going on, but they not there yet you can said...logan and charity are going to be a good couple and they have some interest...

't matter just as long it is good..haha...but it have to have romance in it too...

i don't know..maybe about the toga party they went to...doesn't matter cause i like ...it makes me keep reading and reading...

well anyways just pray that you will update your next chapter soon..since this story got me addicted and i so wanted to know what happens and next..haha...thanks!...
KMx0x chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Yay to new friendships!

Charity & Logan would be super cute togetherr.(:

story.

, this is going to be a gigantic wild guess...:

Charity and Logan have become friends, so Charity starts hanging out with Calista,Crystal,and Logan as a group. As Charity and Logan start getting closer, Crysal notices and creates a plan to get his attention back on Calista.

Update soon!

-Kiara
sappyromancelvr chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Logan and Charity seem like a total it couple. :)

They sound so awesome together too.

As for Brock, anything would be cool, sorry no help there. haha

No knows what will happen but you...

Update soon so we'll know too!
Sunshine0325 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
yayy!

i liked this chapter! :D

alright... to answer ur questions...

1. i was logan and charity to be together cuz.. i dunno... there's just so much sexual tension between them its killing me! they're like... perfect for each other! its hard to give a real reason... i just dont like logan and calista to be together... blech.

2. i'd rather read a one-shot, cuz we never really know him in the first story with river... so yeah... how old is brock again?

3. i think you already know what i think will happen next, but i'll tell you anyway, in case you dont :P

i think that charity is gonna start liking logan more, and logan is gonna start liking charity more. then, dalton is gonna get kinda mad at logan cuz 1) he wont tell him who he really likes, and 2) he thinks it is very possible logan likes charity. i also think that on the date charity is going on with dalton, charity is just gonna be thinking about logan the whole time. in the meantime, calista is gonna be spending more and more time with logan, which makes charity get mad at both of them. crystal is just trying to get everyone together, and she thinks that it would be best for calista and logan to be together, but really it isnt, and logan gets mad at crystal cuz she tried to get them together. wow that was somewhat confusing... even for me and im the one writing this review.

oh well.

anyways, great chapter!

and i really hope that what i said above happens, cuz i dont like calista and logan together! :P

please update soon! this story is amazing! (it might even be better than the one with fallon and river... whoa!)

ok im done.

cytl101 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
2. short story...

great job
YellowRain chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
1. Why do you want Logan/Charity together? (Or rather, why do you want a certain pair to get together if not Logan/Charity?)

I think they'd be great together. I love their chemistry, and I love it that they butt heads, but still can't get enough of each other.

2. Would you rather read a Brock Masterson one-shot or short story (5 chapters max.)?

One Shot. Because really, what's the point when we already know he loves a girl and spends every waking moment with a girl you've mentioned in LoveGame?

3. What do you think will happen next, now that a story is somewhat coming together?

One of the characters will act on their 'crush' and things are going to get weird and awkward sort of.

For example, Calista finally courages up and acts onto Logan and he kind of ignores it, or turns her down (nicely of course) and tells her she's not the one for him and whatnot. And Cali will be 'heartbroken' and turns to Dalton for help... I don't know!

Just can't wait to see!
watergirl795 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
1. because they belong together. simple as that.

story please

3. Logan and Charity will end up falling in love. I thought that one was kinda obvious ;D

good chapter! Can't wait for another update!
Jade Q. Dean chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
I liked it very much! I think you should keep Brock's story a one-shot, since it's already clear who's he ending up with (just my opinion). Furthermore, I'd say Logan and Charity together, just because I think it's fun since Fallon and River are together as well Would be a bit cliché-ish though, but not in a bad way.
ShadowBrilliance chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Update soon! I love this so far. :).

I Heart ?
xx.rockchickgirl792.xx chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
aswel cn logan ndd charity b togeva?
xx.rockchickgirl792.xx chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
wen r u gunna update plz hury i liyk tis story

id like more romanse betwiin logan nd charity x
checkyesdana chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
i'm torn, it's too early to tell who i want to get together, too many options. One-shot for Brock.

Who knows whadda'll happen next,thats the fun part

Love thiss
Miss Carly chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Logan and Charity would be great together. Unlike Cali, Charity has the spirit and feistiness to keep up with Logan, as well as the good girl qualities he needs to be mellowed down with. They would balance each other out really well.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »