Reviews for Boys Like You
Danny Girl chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
I want Logan and Charity together because I think there Chemistry would be awesome...and she is someone who meet him head on with any of his bull.I just think they would do great together.
eternalsnow-chrys chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Hah, it's fun seeing Charity going all weak-kneed for Dalton and jealous that Calista's getting hogged by Logan.

Answering your questions:

1. I want Logan/Charity together because I think that they'll be so cute together. But of course, throw in loads of roller-coaster rides in between before they actually get together or something. I'm a sucker for dramas :P

2. I don't really mind the length, as long as it's interesting :D Have been too grown on the Mastersons lately.

3. I'll probably go an extra length to say that Charity would hook up with Dalton first and Logan getting jealous and all and gets Calista to be his girlfriend, just cause. Mm, drama.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
yes i do want logan and charity together. They have perfect chemistry with each other

Have a brock oneshot, i wasnt really interested in him in love game and i think u only talked about twice in that story.

I have no idea wats gonna happen next!

Update soon!
lissalee chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
okay,to answer your questions...

1. I want Dalton and Charity to get together to see Logan's jealous reaction :P and becauase Dalton seems to be one of those people who have some kind of thought over their future... or not, i think im just making up a character here..

2. I'd like to read a Brock Masterson story, but not instead of this one.

3. next...it still remains a mystery to me. maybe Dalton and Charity get together?

next chapter please? :)
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
this chapter was amazing the best so far, cant wait for the next one, Logan and charity would go good together because they have seem to have this chemistry. they just go together. XD please update soon
Hazelnut Romance chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
hmm... well for me, getting logan and charity together would be a bit cliche and expected, but it's the process that they have to go through and the DRAMA that would make it more interesting and less cliche. anyway, i really liked the chapter. i hope to see another update soon!
yuenmei chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
hm... I think Logan and Charity should get together and Calista should meet another guy that she really likes. not a small infatuation. I hope this wont drive wedge between Cali and Chare. OHH... and also Dalton should find another girl he wants to settle with. I love both Masterson stories and I wish you the best of luck in finishing it :)
rathina chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Logan/Charity
A. Watts chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Great chapter!

Answers:

1. Logan and Charity!

2. Short story, if I can get more out of it.

3. I REALLY don't know what will happen.
castiel89 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Oh my my my... It does seem to be a very tangled web! I was a little worried in the beginning that it would (yet it still might-though I hope not) into a Dalton/Charity story. So...answering your questions:

1) LOGAN/CHARITY 500% :D

2)Hm...that's a little tough. I'd like to see a longer one-shot if you ended up doing that, just to give more insight into Brock's character. But then again, you might as well make it into a short-story if you do that. Either way I will be one happy girl :)

3) I think it would be cute if Logan confessed to Calista that the girl he's got on his mind is Charity and Calista returns Logan's favor by helping Logan have a chance with Charity. It could possibly create more drama within everybody because those two would be working close together yet noone knows why...hm... I guess I will have to wait and see!

Looking forward to the next update!
I-Heartt chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Okie dokie, i seriously can't wait! :D im sure it will be great x
I-Heartt chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
A! i loved it My favorite writer in the whole wide world :D lol charity and Logan would be so hot together :P i have no idea what is going to come next, but i'm sure with you writing it, it will be nothing short of excellent :D x
LaMeO1 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
super complicated web

1. because they have obvious chemistry and i'm a sucker for cliches lol...plus it seemed as if they had a little something going on in love game

2...undecided lol

3. it's only going to get more complicated lol

nice chapter

update soon

D

p.s. how's forest's story going?
nevershoutrachel chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
i definetly like dalton, he is my favorite .

i like where this is going .

Dr. to be chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
1. Cause they belong together! Also I just don't think that Calista and Logan really match, she should go with Dalton.

2. I wouldn't RATHER read a Brock Masterson one shot/short story, but I would definitely read it if you wrote one! Is there anything wrong with this particular story that's making you not want to continue with it?

3. I'm not sure but here's what the typical storyline would be: Charity denies her feelings for Logan, meanwhile Calista's crush on Logan gets bigger. Logan and Charity does something which causes Calista to feel betrayed, then they all get over it.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »