Reviews for Boys Like You
Priscilla Shay chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
La la la la la (btw i can't sing for my life)

1) Because they belong together! On a more serious note: Logan and Charity have more chemistry than Charity and Dalton or Logan and Calista. I think Calista personality is too weak to put up with Logan's. I mean, it'll be nice to see her come out of her shell, but even though I know Dalton's not really a gentleman, he's a lot closer to one than Logan, and I think she needs that bit of security/gentlmanlyness (is that a word?) to retain a part of her character and not completely lose herself. :P How's that for an answer?lol

2)Hm...Depends. How long is the one shot? He might deserve at least 5 chapters because we don't really know much about him other than looks and the fact that he already found his girl.

3)uuh. ok, don't take any of this the wrong way. at all, ok? please? With your other stories as reference, I think your style has become evenly/sometimes fast paced. i know you said you wanted to slow it down and develop their story more, but the story seems to be slowing down and you seem to be losing interest. I mean, I could be totally wrong, but yeah...you can ignore #3 if you want

But, yeah, I really liked the end, they seem to be getting closer. Maybe all 4 of them are going to hang out (i didn't include Crystal because I assumed she had a date) and as conversations go, pair off?

Idk... :)
chupachup chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
boohoo, I forgot to log in ! *points previous comment* and XD, logan's costume hahaha all hail Greek God :B Cant wait for more!
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Believe me, girl I know the feeling of school killing writing time, takes one to know one. Logan has a thing for Charity, Charity has a thing for Logan, so Charity/Logan all the way! But I've been pretty vocal about how I feel, so yeah.

But I think I already know what's gonna happen, so I'm just not gonna say anything, and you let you do your thing:)

And for Brock, I don't care, since he hasn't really been prominent, in either stories, so I would read either a one-short or a story, whatever works:)

And I know what's gonna happen next, but even if I say it, you're prolly just say something along the lines of 'well, we will just have to wait and watch' or something like that, because that is what we authors do, we keep the suspense built up:)

So update soon, and don't worry, I totally understand, because school really does take away your writing time, so even if you can't, it's all good:)

But the really funny thing is, I felt like this story was going to be updated today...maybe I'm psychic or something...lol
chupachupss chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
aww Dalton's a sweet talker lol. He's good.

1. I think Dalton & Charity is quite okay, they seem pretty interesting. I dont want Calista to get Logan though , haha XD I dont really know, authors would always shock me :P

2. Oh yeah :D Then on we go to the littlest man :D

3. Maybe a love triangle, square or pentagon ? O_O

Like I said, I'm far too clueless , so shock me
Silvertwinkle chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Luv the story so far, can't wait for more! :P
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
Wow! Okay, so I knew I said I was going to go check Logan's story out, but college doesn't allow me to have free time:( But I love it! Just like YBWM and LG, I think it's going to be a super duper hit:) Can I say alerts? Yes, I certainly can! thank you very much lol. Update soon, because I really can't wait to see where you go with this:)
YellowRain chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I must say, I like it. No, I'm not too happy about Logan & Caliste thing/relationship/whatever. But still.

It's obvious that Cali & Crystal like them together, but knowing Logan (well, I can't say I do), I think he's using Cali for Charity.

Anywho, I guess its in your diction.

Hurry up so I can see who ends up falling for.
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
can't wait for the next chapter
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I am so rooting for Charity and Logan... They would be so awesome together.

Great chapter. I'm really enjoying your writing style so far. You don't make any glaring grammatical errors and your writing style is clear and concise so it's easy to follow.

I'm looking forward to more interaction between Charity and Logan.

I'm really enjoying this story and hope you update this story in the near future.
Euforiaa chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
ahh can't wait for the next chapter :D
Jade Q. Dean chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story so far! Hope you'll update soon and I hope your date went well ;) Haha, I'm almost 21 and I've been together with my boyfriend for 4,5 years almost
Ashlee Jean chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Hm, Dalton moving in on Logan's girl...that's bound to cause problems lol. Logan should just come to terms with the fact that he wants to get to know Charity and stop using River and Fallon as an excuse. Yay you started Forrest's story, that's bound to be the best story, I mean he's just so cute, how can you possibly not love him :)

Love the stories, keep updating no matter what anyone else says, you have some true talent! :)
x.punkrocker.x chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
this story is really good so far keep going 'kay

bye x
whentheboysmiles chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
No! I hate the idea of Logan and Calista.. The quiet girl and bad boy idea is just a little too overused and the makeover... :[ I hope they don't get together.. I love your story though :] don't get me wrong.
KMx0x chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
LOLOLOLOL.

For some strange reason, I found your last sentences catchy, and I started to sing it. And then I ended up singing it good. And I recorded it on my phone.

I spent about 30 minutes, just sitting here, perfecting myself singing those two little sentences. Which goes to show I have no life. xD I want you to hear it, but I'd have to send it in a text. I want to send it to someone randomly. Lmao.

ANYWAY;

Aw. Logan wants to help Calista. (: And Crystals taking it the wrong way, haha. This is going to be funny.

Update soon!