Reviews for Boys Like You
Sunshine0325 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
mmk.. ready to read something extremely awesome?

well, whether you are or not.. im gonna tell you...

my very first date was this weekend too! :D :D :D :D

we're not alone in this world! haha. just thought i'd share that with you. i hope you had fun on ur date! :D

anyways, about the chapter.

OMG I LOVED IT!

i did kinda want charity and logan to be together at the beginning, but now that i think about it, it would be AWESOME if cali and logan end up together. and i love how crystal's gonna play matchmaker! she should SO play matchmaker for dalton and charity too. haha :P

i think that charity should help calista get together with logan. but then, while helping to get calista get together with logan, charity herself starts to fall for logan! and then logan's all "oh shit who do i choose cuz they're both really hott?" and calista's all "omg im in love with logan! charity better not like him... *drama*" and then charity's all "hmm... logan's pretty cool. i think i like him, but i shouldnt tell calista." and then crystal's like "ops..." and then dalton's just all "0.o"

yeah...

anyways.. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

:D

great chapter.
happiness.means.friends chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
AH! No! I wanted for him to like Charity! Well I can't say Im surprised, you always find a way to surprise your readers! Lol, but no worries, this is an interesting twist and I like where it's going. :)
lissalee chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
i have to say, i dont quite know where you're headed with this, but the thought of Logan and Calista seems pretty good to me, but i also like Charity and Logan. and well Dalton, i think he's my favourite character :) so he'd better end up with someone good!
Adiei chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
hey there,

thanks for the new chapter,always a welcome :) ...the story seems to be taking a shape now, although i had got the impression that charity and calista are pretty good friends, but seems like Calista definitely has some kinda issues with , is it going to be Logan and Calista? instead of Logan and Charity(hope not! im pinning for Charity and Logan) but then u r the creative boss...

Anyways great work, the characters, all of them, seem to be strong(which is one thing that i look forward to in my reads :) )and seem to have brain of their own...think there are going to be some criss crosses in the up coming chapters, some kinda internal conflict?

Happy writting ...great work...n oh yeah...hope u had a great time on ur first date :) i went on my first, wen i was nearly 20 ;p so dontcha worry, there are ppl worse off than u... :)

Take Care

Me
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
boy does crystal have the wrong idea about him and Calista, anyway i loved this chapter please update soon i cant wait for the next one XD!
A. Watts chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Oh, God, this is really unexpected! I thought that Logan was going to end up with Charity, and Dalton with Calista!

Well, anyway, great chapter!
chng234 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
i was hoping logan will be with charity n calista with dalton. it seems to me there is a swop.
Dr. to be chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
O new story. Great ending on LG! Love this one too, can't wait for Charity and Logan to get together.
sane chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
great great great... i love it.. thank you :)

i want Charity and Logan.. hope the next chapter would be more of them... aw.. please update soon.. :D
September Sapphire chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I like the Calista/Logan pairing but only time will tell what is going to happen! keep up the good work!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
omg! i thought it was gonna be charity and logan with cali and dalton? anyways, i liked that chapter. this is gonna get messy though, crystal has the wrong girl in mind. it's charity not calista! update soon.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i like this chapter...just as much i love logan and calista don't put them together...i want logan to be with charity...well anyways just hope that dalton like calista...well it just the beginning..it will change either way i hope...well can't wait for the next chapter to update soon...
trailofinklings chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i would LOVE logan and cali together [squeals]!

but at the same time, i don't want dalton and charity together... something seems off about the adorable texan... sry, just me. then again, i once had a dream about someone a lot like him [he even had the twang] but he was a bank robber. just saying.

anyway, great chapter overall...

yea i think that's all i have to say

~blood
watergirl795 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
yeah...no. Logan and Charity. Maybe Calista and Dalton...but I'm not really dying for them to be together. Definitely Logan and Charity though.

good chapter! can't wait for more!
checkyesdana chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
i like this plot twist. I don't know if your goal is Calista or Charity. I was pro-Charity at first but i think this is super adorable. can't wait to see where this is going
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »