Reviews for Boys Like You
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
great job! i actually liked this chapter[[sorry if i offened you with what i just said]]

i totally loved the idea of making logan and cali the couple while dalton with charity.. i think it wouldbe kinda [[idontknow]] weird if you have one whole "family" in love with eah other[[you know FR & CL]] i think that would be boring.

i cant wait for the future chapters :D
ShrimpoJewels chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Hmm interesting pair...It seems you have switched the pairing up a bit, I'm ok with that.

Also Calista is a lot like me too lol so don't feel bad that you went on your first date at 19...I don't remember the last time I've been on one and I'm almost 22...

And you're my new favorite friend lol I'm a HUGE Cowboys fan and the fact that they lost by two today crushed me...oh well my Longhorns won yesterday so I'm ok with that. I'll always stay true to my Boys regardless of how good or bad...go Cowboys!
castiel89 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Yes... I found myself asking a bunch of questions!

I, personally, am rooting for a Logan/Charity plot, just because I think it'd be totally cute for both the Kennedy sisters to be with two of the Masterson brothers... I think Calista and Dalton would be better...he's just as big a manwhore as Logan after all... but, that's just me.

I can't wait to read more! I am already in love with this story! :):)

P.S.

Girl, it is fine if you haven't been on a date before and you're 19. Hell, I am going to be 21 in 6 months exactly as of today, and I haven't been on a "real date" yet. Nor have i had an actual boyfriend. Now that's sad. Sure, I've had my fair share of makeouts and done certain things with guys (gosh, now I feel like a slut), but every single one has been a complete and utter douchebag and not boyfriend material.

So kissing one, I'm more leniant, boyfriend wise, I am super picky. But they (whoever "they" are) say 'good things come to those who wait'.

Hope that makes you feel a little better about your situation :)
Priscilla Shay chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
aw! How was the date? I've never been on a date or had a bf either :)

hm..but I thought Crystal knew Logan was thinking about Charity...

Interesting..but, I'm still on team LoganXCharity

lmao - I got quoted :)
asianinvasion0530 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Aw Calista has a little crush on Logan! I like the complicatedness of this.

Oh yeah and I'm glad you got to go on your first date! I hope it was everything you expected it to be!
LaMeO1 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
oh man...things got complicated

theres so many different pairs that could happen lol

nice chapter

update soon

D
It's late chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Wow, this story definetly has a different tone. Idk, it seems much more...ordinary than LG, because, unlike Fallon, I feel Charity's type-virgin, serious, believes in love and/or is "saving herself" in general-is the overused mold for MOST female characters on FP...not that that's a BAD thing (because I DO prefer that mold), but Fallon was definetly a break from all the normal heroine's here. Maybe the plot is not developed enough for me. It's interesting how a HUGE portion of this is in Logan's POV, since LG was only 10% River, if that.

On a side note, now I sort of wish you would do a WHOLE story for Brock too, instead of a one-shot. I know we didn't really get to know him in LG or BLY like we did Logan and Forrest, but he seems to be the ONE Masterson that's a bit different from the rest. I mean, Logan and River could practically be twins and Forrest is "charming," which is pretty similar to River himself and a nice word for "smooth talker." Brock seems to be only one that's serious, with different ideas and goals, even he is also a manwhore, lol. Idk, PLEASE consider it-I've always had a soft spot for the strong and serious type.

Wow, now that I'm done blabbing, I just want to say I enjoy this story so far.
sappyromancelvr chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
gah. no

Logan is supposed to be with charity!

:p

Update soon!
strawberryshortcake101 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
This is just as good as LG!

Keep it up!
volleyballplayer30 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
So I'm confused. Are you putting Logan with Charity or Calista? I like Calista, but I think he goes better with Charity. The whole your sister is dating my brother kind of thing, you know. lol. I just wanted some clarification. Update soon!
dreamercrys chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I am so confused... What happened? Did I miss something? Help...lol... I guess I will have to wait and find out to understand how this is all going to fall into place...
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Ok, so dalton and crystal arent going to work, it would make the story way to simple. And cliche right? With quiet girl going out wih playboy guy? And dalton and charity arent going to work since duhh charity is attracted to logan. She better be. "growls". Lol:)

How did ur first date go?
Enelya87 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Another great chapter! I love this interesting twist of finding Calista a boyfriend :3 Can't wait to read more!

Aw, I hope your first date was fun! And yeah, I was kind of late too. Didn't go on my first date until I was 18 XD
BreeJalil chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
Eww, Cowobys? gross. Seahawks all the way!

interesting chapter, I gotta see who Logan is gonna go after!
cytl101 chapter 4 . 9/20/2009