Reviews for Boys Like You
sunnybunny17 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
Ahh I hate that I was wrong about Charity and Logan ending up together! But I over the twist! It was pretty unpredictable... to me. I love surprises and the way everything is working out is genius. Great writing

~Brooke
sunnybunny17 chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
This is so good(:

obviously(; I couldn't expect more. I love how all the characters are caught in confusion of who they're falling for. I also loved how you replayed the pre-prom scene in Charity's POV.

This is really great!

~Brooke
sunnybunny17 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
Gosh, everyones falling for Logan aren't they?
sunnybunny17 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Haha(: so cute(: I thought Logan and charity would make a cute couple but wouldn't it be weird cuz if them two get married and then Fallon marked river, she would technically be marrying her brother in law... Creepy.
drats chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
great chapter

I think you should make the title a plural. promblems.

There are also a lot of little spelling errors through this chapter. a missing 't' in thought. a 'c' in once. you missing an 'and' in one sentence. a missing 't' in the. and a few more.

other than that, brilliant story line.
drats chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
great story so far :)

i was reading it last night, and i wanted to know what happened so much that im on it now.. really early in the morning.
Love Life and Covens chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Cool!

Though know you have me confused, who does Logan like? Charity or Cali?
Love Life and Covens chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I know I don't review that much, but I really like the whole series and I think it's so cool that you are able to write about each member of the Masterson family.

You did confuse me a little though. What's with the rubber band?
bwahahaha XD chapter 15 . 8/31/2010
I didn't like this quite as much as Love Games but it was still really addictive
Can't Deny Your Eyes chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
This story is AMAZING!

...and confession: kind of an ego booster cuz i'm half filipino; nice to know people think we're hot ;)
damnfancyscotch chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
te! yay! this was just great! you are quite the amazing author, you know. :)
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is an interesting first chapter. :)
M chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Hell yeah, sorry but i tottaly hate Charity, she such a bitch and im glad that logan told her off a couple of times. youre really good at twists. i dont know im this is going to end. its great but love game is definitely the best in my book so far.
ghurl00 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
Love, love this. I love how Logan said, "Thank you?" Bahahaha, worst reponse ever!:)
Lieutenant Starshine chapter 15 . 7/23/2010
Wow. I zipped through that one even faster than Love Game! This story was pretty great. Sometimes the situations were kinda ridiculous, but ridiculous can be good. And drama never lets you down. This story was a total blast to read, and if I wasn't hooked before... I definitely am now! So, thanks for writing and putting your stories up here for people to read. I'm thoroughly enjoying them. :) And you sure know how to end a story with a bang! Respect.

Love,