Reviews for Boys Like You
dreamercrys chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Can't wait for the party. I think Calista and Dalton are perfect for each other... They sound like they will meet and he will be so attracted and intrigued by her that he can't stop thinking about her and will try to get her attention... I hope Charity doesn't get too drunk at the party and do something stupid... Can't wait!
xxchristiexx chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
This was another good chapter. I like the way you've introduced each of their roommates and love that both charity and Calista are nothing alike yet are still friends. Can't wait to see how they play a part in the story.
MissIndependant chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Hm...nice chapter.I have to say though that i'm glad that u have decided to take ur time with this one, not that i didn't like they way u wrote lg but i'm hoping this one will go into detail more.

I also dont get why some people who apparently claim that they're too good for a story actually read it till the last chapter then they have the balls to go ahead and criticize they way u wrote and ur characters like i mean obviously love game was something since it got over 500 reviews. sorry, i just had to say that even though its none of my business it just pisses me off.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
i can't wait till the next update! logan and dalton don't sound like total jerks. so that's cool.
September Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I love Charity and Crystal's characters! And Logan is cool too. Can't wait for more!
LacrosseHeart chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Looks VERY interesting...Can't wait to see where you go with this one just like with what you did with Love Game :) -Bri
Inuaka chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
well, I must say I'm very intrigued by how this is all turning out. I was very interested in how you developped the first story, and I can't wait to see the rest. keep up the good work.

bushido
violet-eyez chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
so what is he going to do a bet with her too?
KMx0x chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is going to be REALLY good.

I can already tell.

Hahaha. (:

Update when you can!

-Kiara
Ashlee Jean chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aww Logan and Charity are definitely going to end up together...they're just like their younger siblings, with all the arguing. I think it's good and you should definitely continue the Masterson boys series.
I Will Not Die I Will Survive chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
good first chapter cant wait for the next XD im loving theis series already
flowingypsy chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I like this chapter and it's a great opening for Logan's story. I think Logan and Charity will get together but she'll be a lot more tougher than Fallon.

Update soon!
seeking stardom chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
SO HOT! Love Logan :)

Love,

~Aly
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Logans story seems to be...interesting? Cant wait until the real plot begins
distressing.damsel chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
awwh...i wanted forrest's story to be first! grr . . . lolz...nice job!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »