Reviews for Where the Sun doesn't shine
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 147 . 8/20/2010
See, and THIS is why I try my very best to never judge someone before I know them. You never know what kind of crap they've been put through in the past, so judging people without knowing shit is so wrong.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 123 . 8/20/2010
LOLOLOL epic win right here!
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 93 . 8/20/2010
Err... it obviously bares no resemblance to real life. You only get one chance at life (well most people anyway). No one is gonna keep coming back and give you opprotunity after opprotunity to do something important in the real world. They're gonna say "Fuck you" and move onto the next person. Harsh, but so true.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 87 . 8/20/2010
At least you know what you wish for.

I wish for... well see, I don't even know. I'm just living and I don't know why. I have no goals, and everyone screams at me that thats wrong. But is it really? Can't I just live?

But yes, keep wishing, maybe some day, just maybe, some of them will come true.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 59 . 8/20/2010
Okay, I definitely definitely DEFINITELY agree on the "that sucks" thing. It makes me so angry when people do that. Like gah, of all things to say why that? _
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 44 . 8/20/2010
Ahahahaha! Words to live by right there.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 38 . 8/20/2010
:D :D :D

Thats really friggin awesome.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 33 . 8/20/2010
O_O Oh wow. That's all I have to say about that.

And well, people can be real deceiving I guess.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
That's ridiculous. If you miss the bus, you miss the bus. No anger is required in that situation. Honestly, some people. :/
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
-nod nod- I agree with you on this chapter. Sometimes I feel like theres no one out there that ever really asks 'why?' or questions things or has thoughts that are deep and different. But I know there are, and I want to find them.
Tipsy101 chapter 185 . 8/14/2010
Aw :)

At least you were honest even though it may have been embarassing heheh
Tipsy101 chapter 183 . 8/14/2010
Oh no :(

All, well most, guys are idiots. Who needs them!
Tipsy101 chapter 182 . 8/14/2010
I've noticed there's quite a lot of pillowbooks around at the moment too.

I like it :)
L Bloodrose chapter 183 . 7/13/2010
He screwed you over? Damn. He needs to have his-

Okay, I'll spare you the vivid details of my deranged mind, but he's gotta be nuts to leave you. You know, if he had any. x3

~Z
AbsoluteAbstract chapter 181 . 7/9/2010
The guy seems pretty nice. Lol you have my blessings. After all you deserve someone nice :)
372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »