Reviews for The Design of Pseudo Attraction
noriepie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
jaliwo chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I read this a while back ago but didn't have an account so I didn't comment. It is very cute and I loved it. You deserve more reviews for it.
Talent2max chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I never review, because I can never think of anything, but This made me smile and giggle in all the right ways. Congrats!
Simply Lindsey chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Loved this! Probably one of my favorites in a long time.
schradez007 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Love it! I sometimes have a hard time enjoying writing that isn't witty, and this was smart, clever writing. Thanks :)
charm en route chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
There is only one thing that needs to be said: aw. :D
windyday chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was really great. I especially enjoyed how you emphasized the major attractiveness of the average Joe. And the kissing bit at the end wasn't too painful either. :). Well done.
Persnickety Fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Started with a kiss scene, ended with a kiss scene. Nice.

The way you incorporated the use of "beetles" was hilarious.

I'm sorry I don't have any constructive criticism for you. I'd like to think that this challenge was easy for you, because you used characters that don't need much characterization. You say "jock" and the audience gets it. But you still described them in such a way that gave them character along with their stereotypes, so there's nothing I can say about that.

Thus, I'll just voice the first thought that came to my head when I finished reading your work: Thank you.
Sunsetshadow19 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is really cute and I like how Hannah handles all everything and especially how the romantic stereotypes are averted- at least to a certain degree. This story was unbelievably cute and I like how she stayed herself and got with a guy that accepted that.
TumbleWeed23 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was SO SO So SO SO GOOD. :D BRILLIANT! ::D :D :D :D She reminds me of from Bones...:D I Like Connor.
Virginia T. Beth chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was fantastic! I really liked how you used all the classic cliches, but made them seem so uncliche, if that makes sense.

It was overall very enjoyable.

Also, good luck in the challenge.
balloonfista chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
oh, LOVE IT!

especially all the sciency references!

Ravina chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Great non-cliche! I don't know what else to say except "Good luck with SKOW!"

- Rebekah
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is a little rushed, but really cute. :) I think you did the challenge justice. I enjoyed reading this!
taichcha chapter 1 . 2/23/2010