Reviews for The Design of Pseudo Attraction
KarmaC chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great! I loved the way you had her reject all of the cliches and stereotypes at the end. Great job!
Artume chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Man, this was HILARIOUS! Love the parodying elements! :) Congrats on the nomination, good luck!
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this story was amazing. I love the random "not-so-cliches" going on with all the people, and also the MC's character. My favorite scene was probably in the beginning when Adam tried to make a move on her. Although I also loved the scene when she asked Conner if she was a nerd. Or the last scene when she's talking to Conner. Or the scene with Rachael, and the beetle. I think it's safe to say that the entire story is amazing! Thanks for bringing this to FP!

Skyterra chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww, how cute! Very creative with the "beetle/spider" reference, by the way.
ricebear chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
THAT WAS SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE. I loved reading every single word of it! You're very talented! I'm definitely voting for you. You should win! Keep on writing! ;)
breakinglove chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
That was an amazing one shot. I'm so voting for this in skow.

You got to develop you characters, even though its a short story.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I absolutely adored this! I've read it before, but never got around to reviewing it. It's so cute, and you did a great job. :P
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
-squeal- That was just totally adorable! I loved it!

paraNormal chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
that was pretty crazy but cute.
Azn-ArchAngel chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
hey, i really liked this :) i think it ended alittle fast without going into the other relationships. i would really like to see this story develop into something more if you have time or have the desire to.
Andi Akpaete chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow that story was absolutely amazing. Lol i loved the ending it was fabulous. Great job!
sputnik sweetheart chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
AAW AL. THAT WAS SO GOOD. I was expecting her to get with Adam, but I'm so happy that she ended up with Connor instead. It's obvious you're really growing as a writer! You've come a long way since those nsync fanfic days. WRITE MORE. Now.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw so cute!

monotone rainbows chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great story, funny, quirky and every little bit as romantic as a traditional story :)
ClichesRBLAH chapter 1 . 9/11/2009