Reviews for 10 minutes
Penemuel chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
For something you claim to have written in only ten minutes it's really good. I enjoyed it a lot.
todo-mahem chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Ah I like this one *-*

I'm glad you didn't kill anyone either, xDD Happy endings are good too.~

Mostly I liked the "Not 'that' smile, but this smile.' parts. v.v; they made me happy.
I.Wannabe.Classy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Personally, I liked how you could tell the story of their relationship without going too indepth in some sections then blanking others.

Also, the way you skipped from section to section and still made sense.

: D It was an enjoyable oneshot.
kazoua chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I tried to review this about four times but my itouch keeps messing up. So i'm reviewing you from school, trying not to stare at the guy who looks like Spencer...

So. Yeah. This story broke my heart.
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
WOW... very mysterious... my heart actualy started pounding there at the end... I cant stop wondering what he does during those ten minuets! I dont supose youd tell me?
xrebelmusicianx chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved it! Its so serious lol Nicely written (considering it was 5 in the morning)
Chronically Creative chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved it from start to finish. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
Eleonora-Egrene chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I really like repetition in poems and prose when it's done correctly, if there's a twist in the end. You did it wonderfully. It's really a lovely story.
Famirka chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I am a lazy person who can't be bothered to sign in.

AW, that was so cute! In a kinda sorta that was so sad way...

Oh, btw, I have another question for A Ridiculous Tale about Adriaan as I had french quiz today. If you were a snack, what snack would you be and why? Feel free to completely ignore it, if you want.

Fam :D