Reviews for Watch Over My Life
Gypsy Pen chapter 31 . 1/2/2013
Great story, totally made me cry.
Felrain chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
Such an interesting story :O
DuchessYappingDog chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Man, I hope she doesn't decide to go through with the pregnancy, because I feel like it probably means she will die. And Jake wouldn't want to have the baby anyways if it means that she dies. :/
StorieLuver101 chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
I Love this story! Keep up the updates!(:
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
Please put second part up! Love Jess and Jake.
Elle.Louise chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
I've read the 14 chapters that you have up on here and i am dying to know what happens next aha. You have a fantastic style of writing and oh my god, wow, the sexual tension between Jessica and Jake. I was wondering if you were going to put up the rest of the story again? I just really want to know what happens next :)
cosmopolitan chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
HOLY SHIT I miss this story!

I just found it after searching for it for ages and what a treat. it was such an incredible pleasure to reread this one!
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
Hey, there. This seems like an interesting story. I have to admit, Jess is pretty tough to be willing to stay there when she found out that Jake also worked there. I probably would have tried to find another job. Anyways, the main thing I was not found of in this story was that I found that things were not connected plot wise very well. You introduce backstories in one chapter, with no suggestion of the backstory beforehand, and then completly forget about it after the chapter. Examples of this is Jess' relationship with Rob. This subplot was not even hinted at before, which makes me think that it was not planned and were made up on the spot. And after the chapter where they were used, they were never mentioned again. Another example is how Jake stood her up when they were younger. I know that this is mentioned mainly to describe Jake's character, but Jessica never even brought it up with him after that.

Also I feel like Jess' and Jake's relationship moved really fast. Jessica went from down right hating him to admitting to herself that she cared about him really quickly. It is also quite topsy turvey if you know what I mean. Characters develop and then in the next chapter all of the development is gone. Why does Jake hook up with Ciara for a week after he and Jess become closer? And why does Sharon not get mad at him for it? Also I feel like although Jake has told Jess that she has problems letting people in, she's actually kind of open. At least to me.

Wow I sounded mean there. But I figured I'd tell you honestly what I thought of it and try to help you improove. All in all this is a really good story, it just doesn't flow that well.
cutepanda chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
LOVE IT, absolutely love it! Love the way you write and talk about sexual tension haha!

God, Jake sounds hot! :D
xxcubanangelxx chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I really hope you decide to update again soon, I really love this story :)
Em chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Glad to see an update to this story.. I love where this is going! Can't wait to read more
anon chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
hope this story doesn't go by unfinished.. it was a great find and hope it continues
funkysam94 chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
great story! update soon! :D
cosmopolitan chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
ugh, soooo good, hope you update soon!
cosmopolitan chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
gahhh it's been so long and this story was just randomly on my mind so i thought id pop in to read it again.

such a beautiful piece of fiction, and i cant wait for the next installment!
530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »