Reviews for Watch Over My Life
kmr chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
I just found this site a few days ago and read this whole story. I loved it and like how you did not have a typical ending but one that was closer to what could really have happened.
saritta chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
AWESOME STORY !

the end made me cry A LOT
resplendent chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
great ending

made me cry !
Diana chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
ugh... i hate you for making this sad ending story and keep me read trough it then just weep over it. but, somehow it's really touching. good read.
ZaraRose.16 chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
Yeah all right, a few grammar problems here and there, but no! I can't believe you did that! Some chapters didn't hold as much emotion for me as others, but this. . this one really did, and I can't believe you let her die!

Agh! I hate you -.- And agh! I love you for this story too! I feel so sorry for Jake and Jay. . .aw no! I sat tearing up at the last part!
gravityangel chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Where to start? I started reading this story on a whim, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I loved everything about the story: Jake, Jessica, and just everything. It was beautifully written, and I commend you on your excellence of the story. Fantastic job. There was nothing for me to critize.
queenjade chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
WOAH im think im guna need a klenix or five boxes after reading that! Wow! that chapter was soo sad but what an absolutley beautiful ending to an amazing story.

I cant tell you how much i love this story..its go so many different emotions..ive laughed so much at their fiesty banter and jokes with eachother and smiled and their heart to hearts and cryed at the ending (which by the way..well done..i hardly ever cry..youve got talent there!)

I was hoping this would have a happy ending with Jess surviving and they all live happily ever after but its more realistic this way and i think even though the ending is sad its also happy in a way.

Im glad you ended like that because its really stood out to me as an emotional story with not a predictable ending..its kind of like a Nicholas Sparks novel..very epic romance :)

Well done you!

I hope to read lots more from you in the future!

I LOVE YOU! (hope that doesnt sound crazy fangirl!) :D

Jade

xoxo
The Secret Bookworm chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I feel so connected to your story. I feel so connected to Jessica.. I absolutely love this story. Amazing story that helps me escape the real world. Thank you!
winterequinox chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
it was me cry at the end though
Vicky A chapter 30 . 4/2/2010
You had a little grammer problems here and there and spelled wrong in a few places but other than that your story was perfect and sad. Jessica died and you finished this chapter beautifully...
Northwesst chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
i cried
iRuo chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
aw y dose it have to end this way TT so touching
Sunshine101 chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
Gosh.. here I am crying in class... amazing story and I sincerely respect you for ending it like you did.. now that was a true great ending.
adiel chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
I usually do not like stories with sad ending but this one is an exception.. A beautiful, touching love story.. And as much as I wanted Jess to live a little bit longer, I knew that she wouldn't. :{

Anyways, I enjoyed reading it and will surely start reading Losing Love soon! :)
adiel chapter 30 . 4/1/2010