Reviews for Gingerbread
Tom Ice Formerly Celystia Crow chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love this! Please continue, at least conclude it in chapter 2 or something! Anything! I want to read more about Fox!
Kamaete chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hi.

I AM NOT LIEING! (Lie-ing... lyeing... that's a problem word...)

THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS! (I love Fox L. Bad and that woman was scary)

PLEASE FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED! (Because not doing so would suck)

THIS IS VERY UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE TO READ! (I mean, c'mon, fairytale into slash? Epic)

PLEASE CONTINUE HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHTS! (Unless it is bad for you... :P)

THANK YOU! (A lot)

BYE (BlackFireXD13)

P.S. Sorry for the caps, I can't help myself sometimes...
B-Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I love this whole story! It's such a great twist on the Gingerbread Man with the old cougar lady baking him just for sex, and the wolf trying to help him turn into a real person and Gin is so cute! I have to say the idea is great and it's well written and I would LOVE if you updated it, I haven't read anything that I really loved in a while so it would be great if you kept this going. :D
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I can't even find the words . . . I LOVE this, your comedy is spot-on and the cookie thing utterly inspired. I'm so happy you started this story I could start my own religion based on it. Not one single thing wrong with it, a delight to read. MORE!
Indigo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I love it! It's a great idea, orginal and funny. Gin sounds adorable! Though I do think I might have nightmares about his 'mother.' Ugh. Update, update, update!