Reviews for See You on the Flip Side
Jasmin Liertha chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You killed my heart.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Brilliant. You are such an amazing writer. You manage to put emotion into words so well; that is very hard to do. This stoy was so beautiful and heart breaking. Thank you for it, and please continue to post more.
Yaoi-sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Talk about the irony of life. That's why people should work on their communication, no matter how much time they spend apart, or how much they love each other.

Sammy must have kept quiet about his illness in order not to make Isa worry, but on the other hand, Isa could have stayed, could have chosen him over the stupid road. If only Sammy told him, he would have stayed and they could have spent the time together until Sammy died. But that's just my thinking.

Even thought the concept isn't new, I like your writing stile and you have a good register. I keep hooked on these heart-rending stories and later on I regret it, because I feel like nothing and they make me sad. Oh well.

Anyhow, great story, enjoyed it to the fullest!

Yaoi0sama
seraphofreverie chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
that made a me sick. i would have cried, but i'm currently running a fever so now my eyes just sting horribly :P I was thinking 'suicide' with Sam, but i gues not telling Isa about the cancer is pretty much the same thing... well written, regardless.

As for the Pearl Jam song? 'Life Wasted.' It's one of 5 songs of theirs i have honestly listened to ... so i'll stick with that? )
Triizore chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Fantastic one-shot, my dear. I love how it seems like Sam is going to lose Isa to death, but it turns out to be the other way around.

The song is Off He Goes, right?
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was sad and it touched me and made tear up.

Good story and keep writing.

...Snow
beebee chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
woah.

this is definitely not ugly.

i feel this story in some core place inside.

this is amazing.
I.Wannabe.Classy chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This made me cry you know, at first when I read through it I got teary but then.. my mum was like what's so sad and i broke down describing it.

Your story packed a punch.. It lingered with me and this is the.. 3rd time i've read it and i doubt it'll be the last.
BlackBlueDreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Gorgeous. Gorgeous. Gorgeous. The best of your oneshots yet _

I love the way you weaved the language in this, there was a duality that fit well with the flipside idea, like when you said 'summer folding into winter'.

The dialogue is heartbreaking and I absolutely adore it all. God, just the way he cries for him not to go, so horribly beautiful.

What really hits me though is Sam's death. It was like a physical blow, a massive kick to the gut and then a grief that doesn't really lift which really helps me to relate to Isa.

So, all in all, just brilliant as usual _

Oh, and the song was Off He Goes, right?

lovelove

oXBruisedPristineXo
MidnightLunar chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Fucck man I think that this is my fav of all your one shots... why does he always leave? and when he finally wants to stay! Sammy dies! dammit why did you kill himT_T Wow I love the way it's written soo soo wow I'm going to reread it tomorrow but I love the way you have written this, you should write more like this! it's really flowing and beautiful but you still suck for killing Sam! But then the story wouldn't have the same impact but it's so sad your last moments and you can't even spend them with your loved one...then again he should have told him! So so beautiful...

Off he goes? pearl jam..(pretty obvious if it isxD)