Reviews for Love Potions
JHeartbreak chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This story is really quite good. Although I could see the whole 'it was never the potion' thing from a mile away the characters were real and grounded enough that I didn't care, because I was more concerned with how it would affect them. And you manage to follow through emotionally with what you set up.
Ibbit chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This reminds me of When in Rome. Concept is down, and perfected. Whether cliche or no, story tis good. Well-written cliches are always welcome :]

Surprised it took that long for him to be all guilty about it. Maybe after a while you just convince yourself that it's real. Or that anything you do wouldn't fix anything.

Luck with words and stuff.

ibbit
Luce-Juice chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
gorgeous :)
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved it so much
RaNdoM Aoi Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I liked it. It was cute. P
Amethystars chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Lovely story, although Andy was a little too spastic for my liking. Cola was amazing, and Andy too when he wasn't being overly spastic.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
aw, this was real sweet - i like your writing-style, it's good and so HAPPY )
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
AWW!

SO CUTE!
auel chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It's sexy!

And hurray for real love potions though!
B-Rose chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
That was super sweet! I loved it. Cole and Andrew were so cute, and Andrew giving Cole up because he thought the love potion worked! Usually stuff like this is so cheesy and annoying but this was really just so great and sweet!
Waiting For Summer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey I liked this one as well. Your stories are fun to read, characters are, well cute! I have to check out the rest of your stories. Write more!
RobbXmonXlover chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Really cool and interesting story! I have to tell you it was worth reading every word and you did a great job on it! Very long, but sometimes I enjoy reading long stuff and this was deffinetly something I enjoyed reading! Good job
firestar267 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really enjoyed reading this :) It had a good pace and great characters, thanks for the read!
Caseus chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
o.O Why don't I have you on Author Alert?

Anyways, this was wonderful. Not that I read it yet. Well, not yet. I'm in school. So I'm gonna print it out and read it during lunch, whilst scaring all my friends. Yeah.

But I'm sure it'll be good. So I'm giving you a review beforehand.

:D
Round About Parker chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was so cute! I really like your dialogue- it flows really naturally.