Reviews for Conjured
firefox vixen chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
really good
Maddam Redder chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
I love this story! It is so creative! I want to read more! :)
JUBE chapter 20 . 11/3/2012
I lost track of this story ages ago. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. I hope you'll return and finish it one day.
anydayanywhere chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
This story is just wonderful so far. I really like your characters. Its unfortunate that Afal has to suffer so much from Welith's action, but at least Touya is there for him.
Dog of the Moon chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
This story had everything. Bad guy, the victim and a realistic hero. Touya didn't simply sweep him off his feet and bought him to some magical kingdom where they all live happily ever after. This story deminstrated a true struggle of doing good; and the ice coldness of wickedness. This story was truely tounching

Napping under a Apple Tree

Dog of the Moon
Dark Lynnette chapter 13 . 6/27/2010
What a cruel and spiteful man. I like the style of storytelling and the complexity of the characters. Typically, the rescue would have been quick and easy and show how clever and brave the hero is. This way is the complete opposite. The hero failed to think of the consequences of being the "hero" and someone must suffer the consequences. In this way, we'll actually see something real/truer develop between the rescuer and rescue.

The big bad is also pretty nasty. Kinda disturbing, but it looks like he's playing to win.

Overall, I'm in and eager to read more.

Thanks.
Raiya-shi chapter 20 . 6/22/2010
I loved this story keep up the awesome work! Afal is so cute, I simply adore him *heart*! I hate Welith and love Touya! Can;t wait for some more THANK YOU AGAIN! *dances about happily*
Don't Look Now But chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
I'm glad that this updated again. Afal is naive but also has some wisdom to him, as well.
5redroses chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Yay, an update :D I love Afal so much, I'm glad that he's got someone taking care of him now.
meanophel chapter 20 . 5/28/2010
Beautiful, but made me desperate to read so much more!
K.S.T.M chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
Poor Afal!T.T I hope Touya can get him out of there quickly! Please update soon!xD
iamdarkmetalgoddess chapter 19 . 2/10/2010
One of the better stories I've read. It's orginal and moves at a good pace. More please!
Hettiezstar chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
'bit of a short chapter but I'm so happy you updated!

Please update soon! I enjoy this story's plot a lot (it's very original and interesting ;) )

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
ekocteid chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
This was absolutely beautifully written, but so sad, and I wish it'd been longer. Please update soon!
ekocteid chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
WOW this is half disturbing, half amazing! I love that the romance is starting to blossom. Keep up the good work :)