Reviews for Winning Aylee Ruan's Heart
DreamingInTheNightSky chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Brilliant! You're an amazing writer, I can't wait for another one (If you write another one) I did see a couple of errors I forget where but they're easy to spot so you should just do a quick skim (:
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Gwahahaha... Very sweet. I absolutely love the ending line.. Very nice read for a person like me, late at night. Hehe. Very, very sweet. Love it, awesome oneshot!
Lexy7432 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Very...different...I LIKE IT!
MyLifeIsMe chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
It's an incredibly cute one-shot :D I liked it
AKAAKAAKA chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I'm a sucker for these stories XD.

Plus, I love the characters, people often forget that the main draw of a romance story is the characters, and not the dialogue or drama or jealousy. They only spice it up, not the essentials. So the minute I read it, i was hooked by Jace's determinate and Aylee's prejudice and apprehension with love.

But, perhaps what you did best was by giving it an uncertain ending. Sire, i am hungry gave him hope, but what happens after that...well...up to the imagination. And when we have to imagine, it's practically us imagining a happy ending for ten seconds before finding ways to kill the author for she did not write an epilogue where they grow old and are still married XD.

It's good that the writing is more straight forward and Aylee's dialogues involving cats and such, lovely.

I think you can do better (Trans: Make an epilogue or I will curse you XD) But, this is a nice story that i can grow to love. Not the best, but a warm nice and hopeful story.
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
cute xD

aargh, i luvv the name Jace!
NikiZee chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww. That was sweet. Loved the end.
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey there, this was amazing, its a shame though that its only a one-shot.

I really like Aylee and her personality, she made me laugh so hard. And Jace, that is my favorite name, was a nice peice of charming. Is he one of the gorgeous jock players in the school?

Well anyways, this is amazing and you really killed it. Can't ait to see if you keep up the writing speciliteis!
CatProduttore chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That's so sweet!
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
woow awesome haha loving it.)
Forget-Me-Not's Desire chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

THIS STORY!

LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

AMAZING!

Keep writing!
Erika-Faye chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey, I really liked this story :)

I found a couple of typos but other than that it was well-written.

"Jace couldn’t tell if she was serious not. He sure hoped she wasn’t."

serious not... I think it should be 'serious or not'

"Not saying another word, Aylee speed walked away, heading towards her first period class."

speed should be 'sped'

Can't wait for more :)

Erika.
insert cute username here chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ooft. (:

That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside - just the thing I was looking for tonight. I've been in a crappy mood lately.

And well done for your first one shot! Some people make them too short, and too long, but yours is just right!

And my favourite part of all? How he thought he was going to fail, and then she smiles. I like little details like that.

As for the title.. Hmm.. I don't know. I tried to think of something to do with the carnations or something, but it didn't work (: Ha. But good work, and boy, this is a ramble of a review!

Keep writing,