Reviews for The Dearest Calamity
bumbleB825 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
aww I really like your story

but I have to say I hope it haves a happy ending for everyone becuase I really like Elsie but then I know how the Little Mermaid turns out
Written chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
oh, having ryan be gay for marcus would be interesting, but you're right, things would get a little too.. complex.

I liked this chapter! poor marcus! poor elise! i can't wait to see what happens next :) nice work, darling. you're great!
Written chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
AND THE PLOT THICKENS. I'm not sure what to make of ryan's smirk either... poor marcus! haha. it really was quite attractive how ryan saved her though. swoon!
strawberry chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
what? Oh my godneses urgh! CLIFFHANGER. ARGH.
Strawberry chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
just me again, keep up the good work!
Strawberry chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I really really like this, keep writing please.
CrazyFictionChallenges chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
LOVELY.

If you want to express and try out writing challenges, join Crazy Fiction Challenges now. Winners will be pointed out all around fictionpress. Have go this months theme is halloween for rules go to homepage.

Or our website crazyfictionchallenges./.

Thankyou.
muzikall chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Hahah I really enjoyed this story so far! How old are Marcus and Elise? I thought the summary sounded interesting, but now I don't want an Ariel to come between Marcus and Elise :( Keep writing!
Written chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
well! there's no need to be embarrassed, dear! i'm an amateur writer just like you. also, I love your avatar on fp; so pretty!

additionally, madam seville... haha. BOOBS. yep, I'm mature.

I like marcus! I also think that your story has a sparse sort of style... I don't mean that in a bad way. Some writers (like myself, cough cough) write too many words and don't say enough, which is far worse! but yeah, it's just your style right now, which is cool. I like it because it's quite easy to get through, but it's also not TOO simple, you know? I really like it.

poor elise, putting on that corset, by the way. that scene was perfect!
Tesco Metro chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
this is really good. I like the twist...keep writing :)
sleepy chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
nice fic. can't wait to read more.
Written chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
love it! your writing is a breeze to read and I can't wait to see the real good stuff get started :)
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 9/15/2009