Reviews for What He Meant by “Press Send” was “I Love You”
Lollipop addict chapter 1 . 3/16
I liked this. Not because of The Princess Bride, even though it is a damn good movie and an even better book. I liked it because it didn't end in sparkles and rainbows and glittery unicorns. They didn't get their happily ever after. Did you say that this one shot was a part of a story? Multi-chaptered story? I'm off to find it.
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 1 . 3/12
oh jonah..my lve :( he really suffer.
Boo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Ah, the young ones of this world... AMAZING story
daisukiklove chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awwww
Noellesco chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Jonah, you adorkable lawyer, you.
And that's all I have to say because he makes me go thump thump. xD
The Hazel Purple Skyline chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This makes my heart go "thump thump".
FallenMelancholic chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hi! I don't know if you'd remember my anon name, but I reviewed on 100 Love Letters. It was the first story by you that I came upon. And it was so awesome, so i checked on your bio to look for other (most probably awesome) stories. And I pounced on TFtS. I was on chapter 14 (and extremely enjoying the story) where Jonah was confessing to a thoroughly soaked Gracie that I remembered the reference of fax machines in one of your summaries. Actually, I was drawn to read it first (before TFtS) but when I read your AN, I reserved this story for later. Sooo, back to my original point, I read this midstory of TFtS and I'm just floored (and I don't know, killed? I think I just died, several times) by Jonah's sweetness (for me he is) and depth. He's just the kind of guy that would make me squeel. Shamelessly.

And I think this story deserves more reviews. I just fucking rolled on my bed squeeling like crazy and feeling conflicted whether I should smile or cry coz Jonah is so selfless. Shutting up now. You're just so awesome writing these sort of stuff. I just love you, it's official. XD
justwhatevering chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Can I just fangirl for a moment? *fangirls all awkwardly*

Ok, I'm good now(:

I am 100% infatuated with Gracie and Jonah.

This whole series is simply extraordinary. It may have just become my favorite story on this website. The characters are very developed, and it's extremely well thought out and original.

Thank you so much.

I'm excited to read your sequel when I get to it!

Brittney(:
Anaeli chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
dreeming chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I need a Jonah.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
god dat jonah ...smiply fucking awesum lOVE jonah:)
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was a wonderful one-shot and I loved Jonah and Grace so much that I'm off to read To Feel the Sun right now :D
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Jonah's cute as .So this is what he meant.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My respect for Jonah has surpassed the skies.

Amazinggg.
Roses1red chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
awww, this stories so cute, does it have any affect in the stories that goes with it?

will anything happen with joah and grace, havent finished tfts yet though sso let me read that first
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »