Reviews for What He Meant by “Press Send” was “I Love You”
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was a wonderful one-shot and I loved Jonah and Grace so much that I'm off to read To Feel the Sun right now :D
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Jonah's cute as .So this is what he meant.
Cheryl White chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
My respect for Jonah has surpassed the skies.

Amazinggg.
Roses1red chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
awww, this stories so cute, does it have any affect in the stories that goes with it?

will anything happen with joah and grace, havent finished tfts yet though sso let me read that first
esinevitable chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Profoundly awesome! I love it.
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Awww! That was cutee~ :)
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Jonah's so adorable. I loved it!
MiidKniight chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I just reread this again and now I have to go reread when he finally tells her because it's so wonderful and I can never get enough of it.
The Golden Orchid chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i think i just died inside. really! that was sooo heart breakingly beautiful! i love love loooooved it! you're the best! xoxo
I don't hug trees. They hug me chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I absolutely adored this. And woah! Jonah has a life outside of the office!

...

Who knew?
marzmez chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aaawwww! I did read To Feel the Sun first and I gotta tell you that I liked Jonah from the very beginning and I actually wanted him and Grace together from the very beginning. Simon always seemed to be a detuer (sp?).

You notice all those hits on your completed stories? Yeah, that's me reading them all... well, I haven't read them all yet, but I will be. I love your style.
MintoKitsune chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This story is both amusing and amazing. Poor Jonah. Grace is /awesome./ Zach and Valerie are badass. Carlin's a dick. I want Jonah to get together with Grace! Ffffffff-
Freakleash chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I can't believe I only realized now why some things from To Feel The Sun sounded familiar. I'd read this before (I know, I'm sorry, I didn't review then) and, after reading To Feel the Sun, this story makes some more sense, although I understood it before too. I understand the little things, the little details, better, I guess.

I'm glad to see things from Jonah's POV. I can't imagine though keeping something like that secret. Props to him, I guess. Anyway, good luck with your future stories! :D
Maelys chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
So cute! They are my favourite!
lizlively chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i loved it! its a great complimentary piece Sun. really cute :)
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »