Reviews for What He Meant by “Press Send” was “I Love You”
alanis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
sequel?
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Cute! The title was even perfect for this one shot. I'm totally incorporating "my heart went thump thump" in my vocabulary.
youngin-matomon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i like this a whole lot more than i liked "to feel the sun". with "to feel the sun" it was too boring. at first i was simply like "when is it going to get exciting?" then it turned into "jesus when is this boring crap going to END?"

i actually started liking it when Jonah gave his confession to Gracie in "to feel the sun".

i read this because i love Jonah. Jonah rocks! \m/ xD

Please read and review my stories

DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Gah I know I'm supposed to read this after To Feel the Sun, but I couldn't help it. I saw it... and I had to peek. I feel for Jonah. I'm only on chapter 5 of To Feel the Sun, but I hope she ends up with Jonah. :D
IceCaramel chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow that was so swet

Poor jonah :(

It would be so cool if u could continue it, like another one shot abot he both of them. The ending just tied in very nicely

Totally cute
Charlette chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
More Gracie/Jonah! You have no idea how happy reading this made me :) Totally love the title of the prequel - it's so cute :D
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
I Really Really REALLY Like This

]

The Plot Was Interesting And Unique And With The Amount Of Time I Spend On Fictionpress ... That's The Biggest Compliment I Can Think Of

]
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Jonah is adorable!:) Love this!:)
Pauline Solo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Aw. This was so adorable. :)
AJS chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I feel like i should review your main story first, since I read that first, but I just couldn't wait when I heard that you had done a oneshot with Jonah & Grace as well, that I ended up reading this and now I have to review this first. I love this. Jonah is so amazing. I love him and Grace. I'm so glad it was them. And such a mature, sad viewpoint, I don't know. But it makes me really warm inside, and I'm really glad that Jonah could see the truth in everything too. Like he knew what Grace needed. I don't know. I love this story, and this one shot... and reading this just puts everything that I just read in a whole perspective of things. Love this one shot, and I usually don't like one shots at all, but I guess that's because usually I feel like they don't have enough time to develop, but since I just read like 19 chapters of the rest of the story being developed, I guess I feel like everything works out pretty nicely. :) Grace & Jonah are great together, that is all I have to say. Thanks so much for writing this!

- Alyssa
brownchristine8 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
:) God, I just love him so much.

I'm really glad I found you when I did. The order in which I am reading these posts makes me very happy. I'll be starting on your story about Danielle and Devon soon. I'm excited, to say the least, and I really felt for her in "To Feel The Sun."
slee5133 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
aww jonah! whatta sweetheart. totally love this prequel. i'll move on to the sequel soon, though those two as a couple doesnt really do it for me. i'll probably change my mind when i actually read it.
lovenista chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
After reading To Feel The Sun, I was happy to know that you made an one-shot and with Jonah's pov nonetheless. This was really cute and I'm so happy that Gracie and Jonah end up happy together.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aww it's cute but oh so sad :(

xx

ali
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Hey, I love this story and "To Feel the Sun," but after rereading this one-shot for the second time, I've noticed that you type a lot of commas in places where there really doesn't need one.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »